1. Ivo Consi's rating of the film Lion's Den

Raw and poetic at the same time. Beautiful and dark. Just keep living and it might get a little sweet at the end.

2. Emilionautilus's rating of the film Lion's Den

Se me había escapado Leonera, un guión arrollador, un personaje que grita libertad como todos nosotros a veces...

3. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film Lion's Den

The lioness has rejoined her cub and all is right in the jungle. Don't mess with my cub.

4. raggiodisole's rating of the film Lion's Den

unsentimental look at how a ruined life doesn't need to find its way back to the tracks to be a good one

5. Superfrog's rating of the film Lion's Den

It is not a masterpiece but I really enjoyed the characters and their interaction.

6. mauricio's rating of the film Lion's Den

Fantastic realistic film from a master filmmaker from Argentina. You have never witnessed a female prison quite in this way.

7. Penelope q's rating of the film Lion's Den

really good film, actors are excellent!

8. Isabelle Tibayrenc's rating of the film Lion's Den

9. Albert Bates's rating of the film Lion's Den

If Andrea Arnold were to direct Orange is the New Black... Hard hitting, as you would expect from any prison drama, but Trapero has a fundamental optimism which uplifts.

10. riraru's rating of the film Lion's Den

Wie das Leben im Knast: Eintönig, aber hin und wieder was los.

11. Alexine Chanel's rating of the film Lion's Den

hard core toughie, well done on all sides!

12. jenifferp's rating of the film Lion's Den

13. Amy Basil's rating of the film Lion's Den

14. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Lion's Den

Inizio bomba, poi forse me lo sono dormito un po', ma comunque un ottimo film.

15. Kayleigh Palmer's rating of the film Lion's Den

16. Don't Get Nasty Brother's rating of the film Lion's Den

First movie i watch directed by Trapero, i wasn't expecting much, but i have to admit is very unsettling in some parts, but in a good way. Before the final act the movie drags a little and although the ending is very rewarding is filmed in way that makes it to be almost anti-climatic. Good Watch.

17. Lizzzy's rating of the film Lion's Den

I had big expectations of loving this film, but actually feel pretty ambivalent about it now. Maybe I was expecting a big social comment showpiece, and it wasn't really. Aesthetically sickly, especially in the prison scenes - I'm not saying this is a bad thing - it has the visual appearance of a headache or hangover at times. Maybe because she is in the shadow of an event she can't ever fully comprehend.

18. Nikyatu's rating of the film Lion's Den

Beautifully shot. Beautifully acted. The film loses a bit of focus in the third Act and some of the relationships needed more hashing out; however an over all a refreshing film worth watching.