1. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Liquid Sky

2. El Biffo's rating of the film Liquid Sky

3. Rūdolfs R. Vītoliņš's rating of the film Liquid Sky

Very beautiful and strange movie abut aliens in New York fashion/heroin scene who are trying to get human endorphins produced by the brain when an orgasm occurs, unfortunately humans die in the process. During the August Putsch of 1991, Gorbachev, who was under house arrest in Crimea, watched this film.

4. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Liquid Sky

I was wild about this movie when it first came out. I thought it had everything...brains, lunacy, beauty. I don't know if it holds up but I have to see it again.

5. Juurakkotukka's rating of the film Liquid Sky

6. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Liquid Sky

7. Robert smith's rating of the film Liquid Sky

Incredible sets, costumes, music. Pretty insane plot too, made me pretty fucking embarrassed to have a penis to be honest. Amazing stuff.

8. polkasan's rating of the film Liquid Sky

9. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Liquid Sky

Saw a new pressing of the soundtrack (vinyl, of course) not long ago, and felt a Proustian rush.

10. rulesofachia's rating of the film Liquid Sky

11. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Liquid Sky

Una película que sobresale por ser recuadro de una época, de un estilo de vida, una moda, y que en base a eso recrea una historia sci-fi. Es la modelo andrógena, rodeada de la iluminación neón, drogas, sexo y una rutina que la humilla. "Liquid sky" es una suerte de venganza de un personaje visto y usado como objeto de explotación de un negocio y un circuito. Cual slasher, cazará en base al sexo, eso que la cosificó.

12. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Liquid Sky

13. Wasunan T's rating of the film Liquid Sky

14. santiago alzate botero's rating of the film Liquid Sky

preachy gender studies class material only like............ so much fun

15. c5000's rating of the film Liquid Sky

Very interesting... I wouldnt say that i am satisfied... rather a little bit confused... im not precisely in for watching it again right now... but anyway i would say its good...

16. Cependant's rating of the film Liquid Sky

17. sscap's rating of the film Liquid Sky

a real masterpiece. I'd quote George Melly talking about CAMP - if you have to ask how to recognize it you'll never know it.

18. Xob's rating of the film Liquid Sky

Plot that goes nowhere, poor acting and a horrible soundtrack. One of the most annoying movies i have ever seen.

19. GotNoIdols's rating of the film Liquid Sky

This film described the world I was in at the time while transcending all that I knew at the same time. A perfect blend of sci-fi, punk, gender identity and, dare I say, feminist politics. Nothing like it.............

20. coppedgeb's rating of the film Liquid Sky

I love this film the first time I saw it at a midnight show. My partner and I bought a VHS tape as soon as we could find it, most of our friends hated the film (well former friends).

21. mpiellusch's rating of the film Liquid Sky

I want this movie playing constantly in the background of every party I ever go to.

22. Cinema Paradisio's rating of the film Liquid Sky

23. Frankly, Mr. Shankly's rating of the film Liquid Sky

A gigantic mess! I totally loved its visuals and experimental music and the insane plot. Liquid Sky (the Rhythm Box scene!) is probably the eightiest thing in the world. Aliens and killing vaginas on the loose: you better watch your orgasms.

24. ZYNAB's rating of the film Liquid Sky

This film and Cafe Flesh (also released 1982) are incredibly similar.