1. FISCHER's rating of the film Lisbon Story

Wenders tente de se ressourcer au Portugal, mais ne parvient qu'à se répéter... www.cinefiches.com

2. Luca Angelini's rating of the film Lisbon Story

3. Polyglot's rating of the film Lisbon Story

4. RumbleFish's rating of the film Lisbon Story

La trama è importante ma non è tutto, vedi Lisbon Story

5. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Lisbon Story

Lacked the effortless grace of 70s Wenders, but it was nice to see some familiar faces again.

6. Marta Donati's rating of the film Lisbon Story

bloody good, moving images can still be moving.

7. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Lisbon Story

Awful story but great to watch just because it's in Lisbon. So much Nostalgia

8. Sara Marques's rating of the film Lisbon Story

It may be because of the feelings I have for this wonderful city, or for the time I choosed to watch it, but this film really inspired me.

9. João Duarte's rating of the film Lisbon Story

10. Pedro's rating of the film Lisbon Story

A very corny work of love about Lisboa. At some point there's a brief but lovely tribute to "sound design" ('sonoplastia'). However, the film was - IMO - a very dull experience in general. The scenes with Madredeus (except the musical playbacks) were actually agonizing. The old footage of the city was refreshing. Well, it's probably best consumed if born and raised elsewhere.

11. France Claude's rating of the film Lisbon Story

It all begins with a road trip. The rest is cinema history. Wim Wenders is the guy !

12. Ferah's rating of the film Lisbon Story

I found this one a bit silly. Nevertheless, the participation of Manoel de Oliveira was a welcomed highlight.

13. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Lisbon Story

Part-travelogue/part-character study/part-film about filmmaking; uniting the two great avatars of Wenders' career and then having them engage in a metaphorical discussion about the future of cinema. Like most of Wenders' greatest work, the film is at its best when simply observing and documenting the actual spirit of the location, and playing it back through the melancholic perspective of his central characters.

14. Flowdeeps's rating of the film Lisbon Story

Saudade! I watched this film on one of the last nights I was living in Lisbon last year, told to watch it in fact by a crazy Italian 'lesbica', my housemate. Primarily set in Alfalma, the old Moorish district by the Sé on the Tejo, it's a wonderful fim about nothing. Filmed in '94 and set earlier than that it really shows how resistant the Portuguese capital is to change. My favourite part is the rickety 28 tram.

15. Atoms For Peace's rating of the film Lisbon Story

I began to watch this film with low expectation but it finally turned out to be very good and a beautiful reflection about Cinema. All things considered, this film is one of Wenders' greatest.

16. Kolar's rating of the film Lisbon Story

A declaration of love to Lisbon and the portugese cinema and culture. It is just beautiful!

17. Igor Varga's rating of the film Lisbon Story