1. Ştefan Iancu's rating of the film Listen to Me Marlon

one of the most intimate pieces of cinematography I have ever had the chance to witness.

2. Beatriz Ourique's rating of the film Listen to Me Marlon

3. dianadhm's rating of the film Listen to Me Marlon

4. Marta's rating of the film Listen to Me Marlon

This all felt a litte random yet deeply personal. Left me wanting to know more.

5. DenoResandono's rating of the film Listen to Me Marlon

I feel like I was visiting Mr. Brando's house and we were sitting in his livingroom - listening to him very carefully...

6. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Listen to Me Marlon

One of the most fascinating documentaries I've seen.

7. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Listen to Me Marlon

8. Alden's rating of the film Listen to Me Marlon

Marlon put in images and words, not necessarily connecting. I enjoyed reviewing the career and its film clips, it's like the "Inside the actor's studio" that never was. There are entertaining quotes and you get to see that uncomfortable Oscar moment with the indian girl again. But really, guys, why did you liked this one that much? I'm gonna read.

9. Justwibi's rating of the film Listen to Me Marlon

this is exactly not what you think about the hollywood celebrity.

10. mervekavan's rating of the film Listen to Me Marlon

11. Max.Madrid's rating of the film Listen to Me Marlon

12. cljuan's rating of the film Listen to Me Marlon

Inferioridad: He estado muy cerca de ella toda mi vida. Toda la autoestima del individuo neurótico se reduce a nada si no recibe admiración. Ser admirado y ser respetado es una protección contra la impotencia , y en contra de la insignificancia. Marlon Brando.

13. robin's rating of the film Listen to Me Marlon

I would rather just listen to Brando's tapes.

14. vordven's rating of the film Listen to Me Marlon

15. Sara Castro's rating of the film Listen to Me Marlon

I had goosebumps for nearly 103 minutes. Fuck, what a beautiful, exquisite film.

16. Thom Whyte's rating of the film Listen to Me Marlon

An artful look at the life of an actor. The audio recordings are mesmerising and haunting. The story is told with a deft touch, capturing the essence of a man simultaneously fierce and vulnerable, both tough and intensely sensitive.

17. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Listen to Me Marlon

It is not a tell all or even a scavenger hunt for deep secrets of a troubled life, but an amazingly fractured insight into the heart and mind of one of the weirdest movie stars ever. It does not have the magnificent atmosphere of the recent "Montage of Heck" (the nearest comparison), but it feels much more authentic and magnetic.

18. Renan Simão's rating of the film Listen to Me Marlon

Por não falar do estrupro cometido em cena com Maria Schneider ("O Último Tango em Paris"), apenas descrever e não aprofundar no suicídio da filha, fica a impressão de que o filme é raso. As falas de Brando são emocionantes, mas apenas metafóricas, poucas vezes referenciais. E quando vemos que parte da produção executiva é da Brando Enterprises, fica claro que essas fitas dizem mais do que o mostrado.

19. Yoyis Lopez Bravo's rating of the film Listen to Me Marlon

Me gustó mucho la película por como está narrada, de como habla de la vida de Marlon Brando, desde sus inicios, sus actuaciones y todo el entrono que lo rodeaba, pero lo más importante es que la narra el mismo Marlon Brando. La fotografía de la película me encantó, además del uso de blanco y negro en algunas partes de la película para que la narración del mismo protagonista te haga que te intrigues con su historia.

20. Marisa Loureiro's rating of the film Listen to Me Marlon

21. Renton47's rating of the film Listen to Me Marlon

More revealing than 2015's other doco about an artist grappling with fame, Marlon does have the added benefit of having access to more personal material. Knowing that a person can be immortalised by cinema Brando opts for his resurrection in digital to amend his image and claim his dissatisfaction as being more important than the perception of his work. Both films show we need a radical change to how we treat celebs.

22. Meriç Aksu's rating of the film Listen to Me Marlon

23. nouvelle vague 1960's rating of the film Listen to Me Marlon

This fascinating documentary recounts Marlon Brandos own journey into the "Heart Of Darkness",through his tape recordings,home movies,interviews,news footage and film clips.A journey which began with an unhappy childhood,moved on to an acting career where fame became a burden and ended in personal tragedy.Along the way he risked all to publicise the down trodden and prostituted his talent for lucre.To thyself be true

24. James de Ceapóc's rating of the film Listen to Me Marlon

For admirers of Brando, this is gold...