1. Dogville59's rating of the film Little Big Soldier

Funny but poignant as well. The cinematography, at times, is breath taking.

2. msmichel's rating of the film Little Big Soldier

OK Chan vehicle that finds the star showing his age with less physicality and agility in performance. Plotting is fairly standard with average action choreography that fails to dazzle.

3. John Woodall's rating of the film Little Big Soldier

Great direction and performances for the action scenes. The pacing of the story wasn't my favorite, but the ending was really well done.

4. Edmund Poliks's rating of the film Little Big Soldier

Jackie Chan's boundless charm and comic-timing do much to off-set the less than spectacular quality of the film's action sequences. They're solidly entertaining sure, but nothing really unexpected or pristine. Still, the movie is more or less consistently fun despite some sags in its middle, and Jackie Chan himself proves once again just how adept at physical comedy and bumbling endearment he still is.

5. Nick Potter's rating of the film Little Big Soldier

Little Big Soldier is such a great little movie made up of so many things. It's a road movie, its a war story, its a family drama, and it still finds room to feel like a Jackie Chan action as well. Chan himself puts in one of his Finest performances here, bringing so much heart to the sad Big soldier.

6. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Little Big Soldier

Without pathos there is no slapstick.

7. Drew Weaver's rating of the film Little Big Soldier

3.5, Enjoyable, poignant. The first non-american film I have seen of him did not disappoint.

8. ionosonde's rating of the film Little Big Soldier

it took me a bit, but i warmed up to this movie! jackie plays a really humble and optimistic soldier trying to bring his king a captured general, looking forward to his reward of land and military exemption -- inevitably, the two learn more about each other and bond along the way. nothing groundbreaking, but certainly charming and the few fight scenes are entertaining. plus, there's my favorite species of bear in it!

9. kleos's rating of the film Little Big Soldier

10. wgorans's rating of the film Little Big Soldier

I am biased in that I LOVE Jackie Chan, but this is a fantastic movie. He gives a very powerful performance in a very interesting film.

11. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Little Big Soldier

That was fun. He should do more movies like this.

12. Bernardo Anderson's rating of the film Little Big Soldier

A fun action/comedy movie with a surprising amount of heart and pathos. I was surprisingly pleased with it, wonderful ending.

13. Rachel Lapierre's rating of the film Little Big Soldier

Honestly, I would give it a 3,5/5 because it's really interesting to FINALLY hear Jackie Chan speak Chinese in a Chinese movie. He no longer plays the eternal Asian master who kicks ass beside a defenceless American. Just to encounter Jackie Chan in a different kind of character is enough for this film to be worth watching.

14. Eastern Film Fans's rating of the film Little Big Soldier

Chan's best film in years playing to his strengths and adding some surprises once again, was I the only one that didn't see the end coming? Probably. It’s a Chan movie through and through and bizarrely as it sounds it does give you is a slapstick, emotional tour de force with a cutting edge.

15. electricdragon80000v's rating of the film Little Big Soldier

The ending is surprisingly emotional for what might seem a lightweight movie.