1. Ethan's rating of the film Little Buddha

I don't know if it was Harvey Weinstein meddling with this film or what, but this is not a very good film and it just feels like Bertolucci lost the passion to make this film what it truly could be. A big disappointment.

2. peaches and plums's rating of the film Little Buddha

i waited for so long for keanu to come on and then he had better hair than mine

3. Harrywolf Krstl's rating of the film Little Buddha

4. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Little Buddha

Faintly embarrassing, but heartfelt.

5. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Little Buddha

6. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Little Buddha

A little too P.C. to be great, but ambiguous enough to be legitimate!

7. Daniel Gamito Marques's rating of the film Little Buddha

This is a beautiful tale that leads us through the life of Gautama Siddharta, the historical buddha. One of the few films in which we can actually learn something useful for our lives.

8. Burcu's rating of the film Little Buddha

" One day Siddhartha heard an old musician on a passing boat speaking to his people. If you tighten the string too much it will snap and if you leave it too slack, it won't play. Suddenly, Siddhartha realized that these simple words held the great truth, and that in all these years he had been following the wrong path. "

9. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Little Buddha

10. HEDONIST's rating of the film Little Buddha

Keanu truly looks like a retard in this one. What idiot in casting saw the connection between Siddhartha and Keanu Reeves? I mean, come on! Please! Someone explain this to me!

11. Lydian's rating of the film Little Buddha

Not as bad as its reputation suggests.