1. PeterK94's rating of the film Little Evil

I like what this could have been, but it just isn’t. It’s like watching a made-for-tv movie shot using a first draft script. A bit disappointing considering how much I like the director's previous film.

2. fearraigh's rating of the film Little Evil

Netflix films are almost making me give up on popular cinema again. I don't know why I even bother. This is woeful, box-ticking stuff that gathers all the low-hanging fruit within its reach and hardly ever manages to raise a laugh. Tiresome references to far better movies throughout. Doesn't even deserve one star.

3. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Little Evil

the supporting cast really dug this shit outta the sock drawer

4. Oli's rating of the film Little Evil

5. bryanvmh's rating of the film Little Evil

6. orangey's rating of the film Little Evil

what starts out as a promising satire of family films and parenting culture slowly turns into a mawkish love-your-kids feel good celebration

7. Mugino's rating of the film Little Evil

"My son shit in my sock drawer. It's the top drawer. [...] And that means that he crawled up onto the fucking dresser, turned around, grabbed onto the mirror and then fucking opened the top drawer, and then shit into the top drawer. In the mirror, he was looking at himself knowing what he was doing, shitting in my sock drawer."

8. andretz's rating of the film Little Evil

9. João R's rating of the film Little Evil

It's not a strong movie but the various horror movies' references and the subtle but effective humor made it stand out. Also, the analogy designed here - step-parenting and the sacrifices to protect the Antichrist - is very amusing to watch.

10. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Little Evil

The story is a bit corny and predictable, but there are good laughs interspersed. Great supporting cast as well.