1. Thom Whyte's rating of the film Little Fish

Very watchable, awkward performance from Blanchett. Movie has a grounded, earthy feel to it. If it was a person you would see dirt under its fingernails. Slow at times but well-acted and written throughout.

2. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Little Fish

Good film, a bit slow in places, but Cate is very good in it

3. raggiodisole's rating of the film Little Fish

Slightly implausible ending, but otherwise a credible family drama with great performances, not least from our Cate.

4. Paul Relf's rating of the film Little Fish

Very good film. Keeps you interested and is extremely believable. Great cast and if I've said it once I've said it a thousand times: Cate Blanchett is amazing.

5. innersmiff's rating of the film Little Fish

When the main thrust of your movie is that Cate Blanchett can't get a loan to turn a DVD store into an internet cafe, you're in trouble. The rudderless side-plot (?) is well performed by Sam Neill and Hugo Weaving. Such a shame that this cast was not better utilised in a tighter script. There is something to be made out of the multicultural setting o 21st Century Sydney.

6. Agne's rating of the film Little Fish

This exceeded my expectations, which were very low after seeing Cate Blanchett in Heaven (don't get me started on this one). Little Fish, however, is a different kettle of...well, it's not Heaven. I found something about that suburban shabbiness wholly believable, the movie time felt like time spent waiting for a dealer who is always late, a life spent on sofas. The ending does move. It worked for me.

7. Snehal's rating of the film Little Fish

1 star because you can't give any less, save your 114mins for something worthwhile!

8. Hummus's rating of the film Little Fish

Blanchett is captivating and natural in her role as a recovering addict. Great acting versus a painfully sluggish plot. I struggled to commit to the watch

9. Imelda Says's rating of the film Little Fish

Cate's a favourite. Film is a good, watchable story.

10. SMCC100's rating of the film Little Fish

Australia, utterly depressing.

11. spiderliliez's rating of the film Little Fish

Cate Blanchett plays a struggling former heroin junkie, in a drama about family. It's not as gritty and heavy like other drug-related films, but that's the appeal of it. Rather realistic without overdramatizing the situation. It might have fallen short of a few things, like the lack of insight and backstories on the script. Regardless, Cate Blanchett and Hugo Weaving carried this film to a good finish.