1. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Little Murders

2. mubianer's rating of the film Little Murders

Dated (the old norms falling apart), but well worth watching on a boring late summer afternoon.

3. gld48's rating of the film Little Murders

4. Aardsy's rating of the film Little Murders

So New York, so '70s, so strange.

5. Muraki's rating of the film Little Murders

the 1st hour was so good until the murder happens!

6. Dries's rating of the film Little Murders

7. Erik F.'s rating of the film Little Murders

A handful of sharp and memorable scenes make this worth watching. The absurdist tone wasn't totally successful to me, and the humor is so dark as to be stomach-churning, but I'm glad I saw it.

8. El Biffo's rating of the film Little Murders

A strange little film. It is important to take this film in its context; NYC was a very fucked-up place in the 1970's, scary and violent. This absurdist comedy fantasized a bizarre response to that environment.

9. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Little Murders

And underrated Gem from America's best decade of Cinema

10. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Little Murders

if you dont fight, you dont feel, if you dont feel, you dont love! (damn, I had a crush on alfred)

11. orangey's rating of the film Little Murders

starts of good but goes into realms to the director isn't capable of handling well. The change of tone can do wonders for the likes of Lynch, but not every filmmaker is up to his level. Cinema of the absurd it isn't

12. evolvingdodo (waffles)'s rating of the film Little Murders

I nearly really loved this movie, I guess.

13. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Little Murders

Terrific piece of film high! It was my first encounter with Arkin`s stuff, but very rewarding indeed. I'll remember three scenes from this picture for very long, especially church marriage!

14. HeadGEAR's rating of the film Little Murders

15. T. J. Harman's rating of the film Little Murders

The Donald Sutherland hippie-priest marriage scene alone would make this a classic. One of the greatest underrated American black comedies.

16. (arc)'s rating of the film Little Murders

only 28 fans! thats absurd! this is one of the greatest movies i cant get a copy of.

17. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Little Murders

An astounding film of Jules Feiffer's play; impossible to categorize...scary, funny, brilliant