1. songoflos's rating of the film Little Nemo: Adventures In Slumberland

Best movie of my childhood. (with the Lion King)

2. Sabrina's rating of the film Little Nemo: Adventures In Slumberland

The stuff of my childhood nightmares

3. f-nanda's rating of the film Little Nemo: Adventures In Slumberland

WAKE UP, NEMO! He had a fucked up childhood FOR SURE.

4. Jonathan's rating of the film Little Nemo: Adventures In Slumberland

Saw this for the first time in my life yesterday and while watching it learned that apparently at some point Miyazaki and Ghibli were going to do it - I really wish that hadn't changed.

5. Naty Muffins's rating of the film Little Nemo: Adventures In Slumberland

Moebius wrote this ._____. ♥!

6. hella dumb and felling bad's rating of the film Little Nemo: Adventures In Slumberland

Why hasn't another Little Nemo movie been made??

7. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Little Nemo: Adventures In Slumberland

I remember watching this semi-frequently as a kid in the early 90s. The only part I really remembered was the finale with the bad guy, though I myself must have been teetering towards Slumberland since my memory of that scene is far more ethereal than the real thing. Anyway, it's a cool movie.

8. squid's rating of the film Little Nemo: Adventures In Slumberland

superbe. seul bémol : le doublage américain est atroce et l'ajout de la petite mascotte écureuil débile censée créer des situations drôles gâche un peu l'ambiance.

9. Checkpoint Charlie's rating of the film Little Nemo: Adventures In Slumberland

An old friend complains that this film used to scare her when she was little. She also likes to complain about how she doesn't like Takeshi Kitano but doesn't bother explaining why...that aside this is another particular piece from my youth. I'm not the nostalgic type but I feel a tad (only a mere tad mind you!) melancholic when this is on.