1. chanandre's rating of the film Little Nicholas

Jacques Tati should have directed this in the 60's. Over-production killed the innocence and child-like magic of the books. And love Merad, Lemercier and Kiberlain A LOT.

2. NUGA's rating of the film Little Nicholas

A light-hearted film based on the book series with the same name, that is made by the very well done casting of the kids and their comedic performances. It manages to do little else other than bring laughs and a windows to the nostalgics but that's more than enough for at least an entertaining watch.

3. wiwitaek's rating of the film Little Nicholas

A movie literally about a kid. I really enjoy watch it over and over again.

4. patchwork's rating of the film Little Nicholas

da un regista al quale non daresti due lire, un film che riesce magicamente a restituire lo spirito del fumetto, grazie soprattutto ad un ottimo cast, specie nella scelta dei bambini

5. Nicole Cahali's rating of the film Little Nicholas

coisa mais fofa e gostosa de assistir!

6. André Pereira's rating of the film Little Nicholas

7. Vaida Kazlauskaitė's rating of the film Little Nicholas

I'm honestly surprised how positive, witty and uplifting a simple family movie can be. My recommendation to each and everyone. The sequel btw is just as good as this one

8. evolveris's rating of the film Little Nicholas

9. inggridnovaleta's rating of the film Little Nicholas

"what did i want to do when i grow up ?" that's a good question

10. Kelly Ibarra's rating of the film Little Nicholas

"Vous pouvez pas me taper, j'ai des lunettes"

11. galuh indri's rating of the film Little Nicholas

"What did I want to do when I grow up? Make people laugh." -Nicolas

12. tracyx's rating of the film Little Nicholas

I read the books as a child and I loved how the characters translated onto the film; the actors were adorable. I'm a sucker for movies like these.

13. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Little Nicholas

Better than American shits like "Stand by Me." my favorite childhood movies still are Sergio Leone's Once Upon a Time in America and Stephen King's It.

14. Facundo Sutherland's rating of the film Little Nicholas

This french movie, an adaptation of the books by René Goscinny and Jean-Jacques Sempé, was the most budgeted film in 2009. THe popular histories of Nicolas (the original name in french was "Le Petit Nicolas") was directed by an great Laurent Tidard. The great actuations of the comedy french stars Valerié Lemarcier and Kad Merad, and the good performance of Maxime Godart (as Nicolas) gives the movie force.

15. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Little Nicholas

very nice intro, i would love to see a cartoon of it made like this - fabulous... the scenes of the check-up in the school was pretty funny... the whole movie was very entertaining & cliché-ridden, but in a funny way.

16. analeorne's rating of the film Little Nicholas

review aqui: http://www.rascunho.net/festadocinemafrances/?p=302

17. aikeart's rating of the film Little Nicholas

18. Leco's rating of the film Little Nicholas

Tendre, drôle, nostalgique et tellement français! Je l'aime bien.

19. Minousch's rating of the film Little Nicholas

Doesn't convey the superior wit of Goscinny's stories, however, an endearing movie with convincing child acting.

20. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Little Nicholas

In the 60's and the70's, Goscinny and Sempé's LITTLE NICHOLAS was a book almost every schoolboys (-girls) of the French-speaking world had read. So Laurent Tirard's film made me extremely nostalgic last night. In my opinion, îf we keep only this in mind, LITTLE NICHOLAS is a success. Now, will these simple stories please the whole wide world, I sincerely don't know. Recommended.