1. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Little Shop of Horrors

maybe all the carnivorous plants should start to eat humans to stop the destruction of our planet

2. pluviosity's rating of the film Little Shop of Horrors

Cinematography and musics are amazing, and somehow along the way you can not not feeling sympathy to the plant..

3. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Little Shop of Horrors

A laugh riot that uses its musical element to go deeper into specific details in its plot, story, and characters, this remake betters the corny, aw-shucks humor of the Corman original in every possible way. There's not much meat to its dramatic narrative-- sans the musical scenes, it would be much shorter-- and its heart is purely in entertainment and tried-n'-true formulas, but it's everything 1960 should've been.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Little Shop of Horrors

The original ending is the best part of this movie. The ending they ended up going with is pure trite. Only watch this with the original ending.

5. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Little Shop of Horrors

7 - Worth it for the puppetry work alone. The fact that the songs are catchy and that its dark sense of humour jibes very well with my own don't hurt, either.

6. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Little Shop of Horrors

First watch - 4 stars 2nd watch - 4.5 stars

7. msmichel's rating of the film Little Shop of Horrors

director's cut--- Adaptation of the stage musical by Menken and Ashman which in turn was based on the original 'B' flick by Roger Corman is a masterful creation mainly by keeping the play's number one visual effect...Ellen Greene. Song score is magnificent as are the physical effects created by Richard Conway and company. Performances are just fantastic especially Greene, Martin and a short turn by Bill Murray.

8. T-Cruise's rating of the film Little Shop of Horrors

9. David.A.P.D.'s rating of the film Little Shop of Horrors

Is funny, entertaining and with beautifull shots, but beyonds that, is nothing more.

10. Rachel Tyler's rating of the film Little Shop of Horrors

I love this version, though I wish that the song "It's Just the Gas" had been in it, and that they had kept the original ending.Thank goodness for director's cuts!

11. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Little Shop of Horrors

Great practical effects and delightful music. Director's cut features the storybook-defying ending of the year.

12. Tutu888's rating of the film Little Shop of Horrors

Suddenly Seymour: maybe the most embarrasing moment in musical history.

13. film_lies101's rating of the film Little Shop of Horrors

14. Ingrid Bergman's rating of the film Little Shop of Horrors

While I am yet to see the original Roger Corman movie, I certainly enjoyed this fun, zany black comedy musical featuring an over the top cameo by a young Steve Martin.

15. Andréanne Andi Dion's rating of the film Little Shop of Horrors

Great movie but once the original ending is released, it will be even better!

16. Junda Mane's rating of the film Little Shop of Horrors

A childhood favourite. Fantastic songs & practical effects.

17. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Little Shop of Horrors

An examination of desiring success and money this innocent but satirical musical/comedy is loads of fun with impressive puppet-work and a dark and logical ending.

18. Adam Suraf's rating of the film Little Shop of Horrors

Deranged post-modern musical, thoroughly entertaining, with an excellent book by Alan Menken and Howard Ashman. Ellen Greene, who you never see anymore, is wonderful in the role of lifetime.

19. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Little Shop of Horrors

The original ending makes the whole movie a completely different experience and a fucking thrill ride! Loved it so much more now and have so much more respect the original vision!

20. pinkwargasm's rating of the film Little Shop of Horrors

Feed me Seymour! Feed me all night long!

21. Yass's rating of the film Little Shop of Horrors

Brilliant musical comedy, I wasn't expecting that at all ! I would have given 5 stars if only the ending was not botched. Sad because the songs are amazing !

22. The Dandy Highwayman's rating of the film Little Shop of Horrors

Great casting, but why did they change the ending from the original stage script? Still annoys me.

23. karen cunha's rating of the film Little Shop of Horrors

"All my life I've always been poor. / I keep asking God what I'm for, / and he tells me "Gee, I'm not sure / sweep that floor, kid."

24. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Little Shop of Horrors

bill murray totally stole the movie.