1. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Little Sister

2. IKB 191's rating of the film Little Sister

3. Rita Maia's rating of the film Little Sister

4. chelsea campbell's rating of the film Little Sister

it's like a '00s cutesy indie film minus Michael Cera, but since it takes place in 2008, maybe it is self-aware? The ending is bizarre and quick and the dialogue is cringe-y. It has a lot of extraneous parts and the message is unclear to me however it is weird enough that I'm writing this friggin review. It is a pretty bad movie and I liked it. obama

5. Matthew Martens's rating of the film Little Sister

I feel like even more of a jerk than usual when I have to say this sort of thing about such a well-intentioned, gold-hearted film, but Little Sister is so trite, tedious, cliche-ridden and insight-starved that it depresses me both on its own merits and as an indication of the state of American indie (maybe we should just say hipster) cinema. I guess I could have just said nothing. Sorry.

6. Polyglot's rating of the film Little Sister

7. Babak Geranfar's rating of the film Little Sister

Honestly this version of "Fail to see the tragic, turn it into magic" caught me off-gaurd! I have never seen anything from Zach Clark, and Little Sister is my new sensation. I was very eager to see such a remarkable story, but with such a nasty filmmaking i got worried that it flop, then miraculously it became a totally joyous vision thanks to a great ensemble and a phenomena called Addison Timlin.

8. msmichel's rating of the film Little Sister

An idiosyncratic and somewhat bizarre film held together by an interesting turn by lead Addison Timlin. A novice nun returns home to visit her pothead parents and her war disfigured brother opening up old wounds and new. Script is unfocused at best but just off kilter enough to remain interesting throughout.

9. Warren Spratley's rating of the film Little Sister

10. Ghostman's rating of the film Little Sister

A frustrating film because there is greatness in it but it doesn't follow through on its ideas or its characters in a truly meaningful or constructive way. Its characters start off bold and interesting and beaten down by life but end up being reconciled in needlessly exploitative and somewhat dishonest ways. Richard Brody called this the best film of the year but I don't know what he was smoking.

11. tenonder's rating of the film Little Sister

12. Viginti_tres's rating of the film Little Sister

Clark combines a number of hugely disparate elements and then subverts the meaning of every one. He finds the soul in schlocky nu-metal and the poignancy in puerile stories. An intimate, realistic drama featuring the most colourful characters this side of a CGI blockbuster.

13. saitosouta's rating of the film Little Sister

Because of "The Breakfast Club"'s impressive role (except her I hate this), in every film Ally Sheedy's character looks like Alison after "Breakfast" & she do in this especially. She said "I thought having a child would make me an adult, that it was going to give me some kind of purpose, some sense of direction, but it didn't." So sad, I think directors should make Alison happy, why do you guys torture her so much?

14. Miguel Antunes's rating of the film Little Sister

15. daniel duncan's rating of the film Little Sister

16. analeorne's rating of the film Little Sister

What a brilliant little film.