1. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Little White Lies

-What's a faggot? -Ask your dad, he knows.

2. LuanaGus's rating of the film Little White Lies

Great work - specially on its atmosphere, incredibly "real" and easy to get involved.

3. achille jeanne's rating of the film Little White Lies

1. interprétation : 3.5 2. décors : 3 3. musique : 3 4. dialogues : 3.5 5. scénario : 2

4. Balthaz21's rating of the film Little White Lies

5. Allison Rung's rating of the film Little White Lies

I hated it, but I keep thinking about it. Seems typical of contemporary French cinema with its detestable characters, rampant non sequiturs, and terrible taste in music. But the film's hysterics have an interest of their own, maybe a sort of puppet-show appeal.

6. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Little White Lies

There's something so pure and real about French films and the way they tackle real matters, how they portray relationships with such rawness. How they make me laugh and cry. Loved the performances, loved the narrative, loved the cinematography. I know I loved them because I hardly noticed they were there. I felt like I was on vacation with these friends. With this family. Missing Ludo.

7. aimileti's rating of the film Little White Lies

Verdict of the Day: LITTLE WHITE LIES — Shamelessly ripping off THE BIG CHILL, Guillaume Canet's more expensive and messier French version has strong performances but not much more.

8. Samuel Wells's rating of the film Little White Lies

Though the film does have much to applaud. A strong cast, all of whom rise to engage with the material as well as a brave observation of difficult material. The film still struggles with moments of melodrama a gimmicks to capture the attention of the viewer. The film rings with notes of false tones that detract from the emotional heft that it could otherwise hold. I liked the process and potential more than the film.

9. David R Williams's rating of the film Little White Lies

Seen it all before. Didn't need to see it again.

10. mpho3's rating of the film Little White Lies

Attractive, self-absorbed people reaping what their self-delusions have sown. The best part is when Jean Louis rips everyone a new one by calling them out on their shallowness and neuroses. Also, I liked the soundtrack. 3.5 stars

11. michael hentz's rating of the film Little White Lies

So good. The soundtrack selections at certain scenes really had an impact. On top of a stellar cast who all have huge character flaws that I identified with made this a really good movie.

12. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Little White Lies

Has some great atmosphere, but that's all.

13. davrandom's rating of the film Little White Lies

Nice little story, sometimes a bit too simple especially on the characters side, too stereotypical and not very deep. But the story has its pace, the photography it's nice (the first plan-séquence it's quite impressive). Worth watching

14. Xavier's rating of the film Little White Lies

sorry but really too long... and just not that good. The first scene is pretty good, bu then it all goes down hill

15. Sean's rating of the film Little White Lies

Solid anthropological study about love and shit.

16. katballo's rating of the film Little White Lies

while the storyline was not the most enticing, each of the characters were both relatable and lovable and realistically flawed. nice feel good movie with strong female characters, i really enjoyed it.

17. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Little White Lies

A very French version of 'The Big Chill', with secrets and lies that gradually are revealed. There's a lot of anger there, which also makes it very funny.

18. ak dang's rating of the film Little White Lies

None of the characters are very likeable or even very developed. Flow is OK but not a very compelling arc to the story. Big time investment with not a lot of payoff.

19. John Boldrick's rating of the film Little White Lies

An only intermittently amusing French knockoff of THE BIG CHILL. It's much too long. On the other hand, the performances are mostly excellent, especially Marion Cotillard.

20. Loz Loory's rating of the film Little White Lies

2.5 Could easily have cut this down by 30-45 minutes and nixed the sometimes off-kilter soundtrack of English songs. Would have been better leaving more to the audience's imagination. Instead it became heavy-handed and redundant, like a very long French version of "The Big Chill." Odd seeing Jean Dujardin in a small role. The next year he'd win the Oscar for "The Artist." Marion Cotillard is luminous, as usual.

21. laurax's rating of the film Little White Lies

These friends deserve each other!

22. Linda Wittgenstein's rating of the film Little White Lies