1. richardlawrn's rating of the film Little Women

Winona played Jo so perfectly well that the face I had imagined for the character when I read the book has been replaced by ryder's. the writer turned amy into an extremely annoying creature and totally forgot that meg was also one of the little women. I don't like beth in the novel and don't like her in the film either.

2. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Little Women

The first of the many adaptations I saw, and before I read the novel. It is a respectable take on the source, but I don't remember many details.

3. camille's rating of the film Little Women

4. claudiaaraujo's rating of the film Little Women

(30/01) Why haven't I seen this before? I was sold on this film because of Winona but the cast is fantastic! I loved everything about this film. Too bad I didn't watched it while it was christmas time. It has a "magical" ring to it and Winona was amazing as always. Now I have to read the book :)

5. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Little Women

Lovely classic. Will never surpass the novel, but it tries hard enough to be accepted.

6. Amapola's rating of the film Little Women

A fucking awesome classic

7. galuh indri's rating of the film Little Women

8. Dan Bayer's rating of the film Little Women

As a 10-year-old boy, Beth's death scene practically made me cry. It still holds up over a decade later.

9. chanandre's rating of the film Little Women

Broke my heart when Beth (Claire Danes) says "I'm gonna be homesick even in Heaven". Made me cry. Ok film but that Claire Danes is beyond great.

10. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Little Women

I thought it was going to be cliched and dull; a product of Lifetime. But in the end I got a pretty good movie with a standout performance by Ryder.

11. Charles Foster Kane's rating of the film Little Women

Attention MUBI. This film is not in black and white nor does the synopsis of George Cukor's 1933 version belong on this page. Sheesh. One of my very favorite films, by the way.

12. Anita Laura's rating of the film Little Women

los libros son geniales :)