1. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Live Flesh

Bella narrazione che fa convergere le vicende dei personaggi in un unico intreccio, nel quale amore e morte aleggiano su tutti. Relazioni fra i personaggi ottime. Presente una forte sensualità, con scene di sesso ben realizzate e molto poetiche. Ottima caratterizzazione dei personaggi. Bel finale, un po' troppo conciliatorio. Buone le ambientazioni. Grande atmosfera e inquadrature ben studiate. Buone prove attoriali

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Live Flesh

Drôle, humoristique, grinçant et d'une tonique scénographie... www.cinefiches.com

3. ammar's rating of the film Live Flesh

4. anacecil's rating of the film Live Flesh

Terrible, dura, extraña con los dramas sexuales y los raros personajes de Pedro Almodobar

5. Karl J. Kipling's rating of the film Live Flesh

6. Antoinette A's rating of the film Live Flesh

7. john.fisherman's rating of the film Live Flesh

A tale about the vitality of the Spanish. Superbly filmed and acted.

8. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Live Flesh

9. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Live Flesh

I loved the first scene with Penélope Cruz. The rest is already forgotten.

10. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Live Flesh

11. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Live Flesh

(...) Welche Geschichte wird uns erzählt? Was ist überhaupt passiert? Wir wissen es nicht. Die junge Frau Elena (Francesca Neri), Victor, David und der aggressive Polizist verwickeln sich in ein Netz aus Schuld, Hass und Rache. Erst Jahre später wird er aufgelöst - und immer noch tappen wir im Dunkeln. Eine Geschichte, die fünf Figuren zu gleichen Teilen betrifft. Das ist die grosse Kunst(...)

12. smndvdcl's rating of the film Live Flesh

One of Almodovar's unsung triumphs. The process where an awkward young man seeking to learn how to be a skilled lover slowly transmogrifies into some Casanova-meets-Don-Juan ideal of seductive masculinity. A profound exposé of the blurred boundaries between love and lust.

13. Jon Brooks's rating of the film Live Flesh

Doesn't rank with Almodovar's greats. But definitely demands being watched. I thought it was fantastic.

14. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Live Flesh

15. Irina Artenii's rating of the film Live Flesh

The soundtrack is amazing. Javier Bardem, my love.

16. Bilan's rating of the film Live Flesh

interesting Almodovar in the way he turns with plots, dialogues and nice images.

17. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Live Flesh

La cocaína seca las lágrimas. What an astounding soundtrack and one of the best sex scenes in cinema too. There's this shot of a man washing is eyes that I really wanted to know how it was possible to make. And then that scene of Clara smelling her skin to feel Victor on her. So good.

18. Tiago Gonçalves's rating of the film Live Flesh

Marido e mulher e meter a colher!

19. Pymo's rating of the film Live Flesh

20. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film Live Flesh

21. thesecretlivesofcats's rating of the film Live Flesh

I think this is the first movie I saw where they have a flashback to the late 80's.

22. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Live Flesh

This sounds a bit serious. I'm not sure I want to see a serious Almodóvar film. Haha...

23. educoffee's rating of the film Live Flesh

24. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Live Flesh

The story and the melodrama are top notch, but it all just happens so fast and some of the action/reaction simply lack the needed effect.