1. A. Felix's rating of the film Live Free or Die Hard

2. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Live Free or Die Hard

Justin Long reprises his watershed role from Galaxy Quest, while again, his sidekick is a post-retirement action hero, a new character called John McClane (no relation). Olyphant does his best constipated Michael Shannon impression, with a plan to steal a government's fake money after destroying said government. Yet the most unbelievable moments include turning Long's Kevin Smith-fawning hacker into a love interest.

3. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Live Free or Die Hard

There's zero weight to any of the action but at least Timothy Olyphant got some money for this.

4. MarcW's rating of the film Live Free or Die Hard

Silly stuff. GI Joe action guy. But the truck vs jet thing is just crazy.

5. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Live Free or Die Hard

6. MAO1's rating of the film Live Free or Die Hard

7. emichan's rating of the film Live Free or Die Hard

John McClane becomes a Superhero

8. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Live Free or Die Hard

Being tied to Die Hard brings this movie down.

9. Jack's rating of the film Live Free or Die Hard

10. Joe Morton's rating of the film Live Free or Die Hard

A Hollywood movie. I watch this when I get sick and it cheers me up. Pretty violent, but in a cartoon-ish "did the circus come to town?" kind of way. There is something about the pacing of the film that I think makes it great. It is just moralistic enough, with out over doing it. Maybe some would find it preachy, but personally I think ALL movies should be didactic. Live Free, or Die Hard is also frivolous...

11. Rock and Bull's rating of the film Live Free or Die Hard

Awesome "Yippee-Ki-Yi-Yay motherfucker" moment. Otherwise, fun but forgettable.

12. aperian's rating of the film Live Free or Die Hard

13. Tigrão's rating of the film Live Free or Die Hard

14. Troy Richerds's rating of the film Live Free or Die Hard

Fantastic movie, people can say what they want I loved it and always will. I have watched this movie over 50 times.

15. runfromfire's rating of the film Live Free or Die Hard

Why did I do that to myself? I knew that wasn't going to be good but watched it anyway and it lived up my expectations spectacularly.

16. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Live Free or Die Hard

you have to watch the uncut version to really enjoy it, having said that it should have been a 18

17. Spencer Draper's rating of the film Live Free or Die Hard

Surprisingly it works. Better than DH3 but it need the R rating to really have a better impact. A more realistic and gritty but fun sequel would be nice...just saying.

18. Alan Funkle's rating of the film Live Free or Die Hard

Mediocre sequel thats at least better than horrid die hard 3. They really needed to make this at christmastime again and bring back the original black cop budy from 1 somehow and the Bethoven music. Still it wasnt terrible and far better than the horrible Rambo 4 that also came out the same year. Timothy Olyphant needs to stick to playing snotty bad guys, he does a decent job here and no where else.