1. James Mackin's rating of the film Living in Oblivion

Maybe the funniest film about making films I've ever seen. Peter DInklage has the best possible film debut.

2. barış uçar's rating of the film Living in Oblivion

Films are like real life or real life is like films ? what is real anyway...

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Living in Oblivion

Film indépendant truffé de maladresses et laissant un sentiment d'inachevé... www.cinefiches.com

4. smndvdcl's rating of the film Living in Oblivion

Films about filmmaking rarely work unless one is deeply embedded within the industry, but 'Living in Oblivion' tackles the challenge with finesse.

5. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Living in Oblivion

I always like seeing Steve Buscemi. A good entertainment, with good insight into film production.

6. Max Swanson's rating of the film Living in Oblivion

One of the most painfully real films ever made about filmmaking.

7. dbesinska's rating of the film Living in Oblivion

It's just one huge paradox, an ironic and amusingly honest portrayal of how low budget movies are being made, whereas the making of the film was equally ridiculous in itself. A small, amateurish crew, struggling to make a film with small resources they have access to, which according to the director’s diary perfectly maps the actual process of the making of Living in Oblivion.

8. el.'s rating of the film Living in Oblivion

9. Clat's rating of the film Living in Oblivion

10. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Living in Oblivion

Our Daily Free Stream: Steve Buscemi spielt diese Charaktere, für die es eigentlich keinen Platz gibt auf der Welt - und trotzdem: Sie bestehen darauf, auch da zu sein! Buscemi war Gebrauchtwagen-Verkäufer und Paparazzo - nirgendwo willkommen und doch präsent... mehr auf cinegeek.de

11. unearthly_red's rating of the film Living in Oblivion

12. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film Living in Oblivion

** pentru Liniște! Sărut. Acțiune! (Odeon). Buscemi/Bartoș double bill + Papadopol DOP "cadrele astea lungi, fară tăietură, sunt deja cam fumate" + să faci o piesă de teatru după un film despre cum se face un film, deja unii sunt cam prea *meta* :))

13. Sunil Johnny's rating of the film Living in Oblivion

Absolutely brilliant movie. loved it totally

14. Tom Cottey's rating of the film Living in Oblivion

A seriously great film about filmmaking!

15. yasdnil's rating of the film Living in Oblivion

Might have more appreciation for this film if I knew anything about what goes into making a movie. I enjoyed being absorbed in its seemingly realistic aspects, and how vividly I felt the characters' emotions over the slightest successes and setbacks.

16. Comadozer's rating of the film Living in Oblivion

Hostess Twinkie motherfucker.

17. nejurgi's rating of the film Living in Oblivion

18. emichan's rating of the film Living in Oblivion

An indie movie about indie filmmaking

19. Alex Labelle's rating of the film Living in Oblivion

watched it again last week ...

20. jeffreyreeser's rating of the film Living in Oblivion

LITERALLY THE BEST thing ive ever seen. 95/100

21. JFPISSIAS's rating of the film Living in Oblivion

A film about a movie in a movie about a movie inside the movie :La Nuit Américaine of the indie cinema of the 90's.

22. Midnight Cowboy's rating of the film Living in Oblivion

Well, definitely made me disapprove of filmmaking, haha... Now seriously, it really felt like a nightmare. I wouldn't say it`s a clever film (And we must update DiCillo that, no, he is NOT Fellini) - But it connected so much with my ambitions and my dreams (And my fears too) and it was very entertaining after all, so fuck it. 4/5

23. Jack M's rating of the film Living in Oblivion

24. Coughcap's rating of the film Living in Oblivion

Blurring the lines between reality and fantasy this film adopts an interesting premise; one concerning the throes of film-making. Very imaginative and well-executed; one drawback perhaps, is the all too sentimental ending. Interestingly, Buscemi acts in another film about film-making 'In The Soup (1992) Which I much prefer.