1. MisterColo93's rating of the film They Call Me Jeeg Robot

2. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film They Call Me Jeeg Robot

could have been way better, but it's nice to see european productions in the genre kind :)

3. camilladej's rating of the film They Call Me Jeeg Robot

" Cioè, 'n supereroe co' e scarpe de camoscio 'n s'è mai visto, dai! L'hai mai visto te?"

4. matelot's rating of the film They Call Me Jeeg Robot

5. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film They Call Me Jeeg Robot

6.7/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2Ra

6. Federico Maria Baldacci's rating of the film They Call Me Jeeg Robot

7. Samuel Righi's rating of the film They Call Me Jeeg Robot

8. Dries's rating of the film They Call Me Jeeg Robot

Se n've siete fomentati co e scoattate de marinelli sete popo stronzi. STATECE !!

9. @frassivan's rating of the film They Call Me Jeeg Robot

magari meglio coi sottotitoli

10. samuele90's rating of the film They Call Me Jeeg Robot

Praticamente, Reality che incontra Rosi che incontra la Marvel. Direi che è l'intrattenimento perfetto.

11. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film They Call Me Jeeg Robot

3,75/5 Consigliatissimo per chi vuole vedere un film sui supereroi diverso dal solito

12. Manuel L. Boleyn's rating of the film They Call Me Jeeg Robot

13. Pymo's rating of the film They Call Me Jeeg Robot

Superheros like dessert too!

14. strangestars's rating of the film They Call Me Jeeg Robot

Il ritorno del monnezza > this

15. alchimia's rating of the film They Call Me Jeeg Robot

ma che te sei imbarazzato ora?

16. RisuSardonicus's rating of the film They Call Me Jeeg Robot

A breath of fucking fresh air for italian movie industry.

17. Arf's rating of the film They Call Me Jeeg Robot

-Chi è? -Stocazzo!!!

18. RumbleFish's rating of the film They Call Me Jeeg Robot

Un mondo brutto in cui ci sono solo persone brutte che biascicano in dialetto. I superoi, i manga e tutto il resto dove cazzo erano? Io di film tetri e violenti con la morale alla fine faccio volentieri a meno.

19. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film They Call Me Jeeg Robot

20. Marta's rating of the film They Call Me Jeeg Robot

Well packaged amount of cliches with the occasional laugh set in an uneasily familiar scenario. Needless to say, already a classic for italians (we grew up feeling envious of Spielberg's kids after all). We're not dead, cinema is.

21. Riccardo Sgarzani's rating of the film They Call Me Jeeg Robot

22. Barbara Giambartolomei's rating of the film They Call Me Jeeg Robot

Suddenly things change: this is the generation born in the 70-80s. Japanese anime and manga together with mafia and criminal movie. If politics or law are inable to combat crime, let's try a improbable hero, a petty thief who falls into the Tiber...

23. come-in-alone's rating of the film They Call Me Jeeg Robot

I really wanted to like it, but sadly it was a disappointment. I couldn't wait for it to end. Yes, it's a huge effort in trying to bring a bit of fresh air in contemporary Italian cinema. But all this doesn't stop it from being full of clichés and predictable (script-wise). Performances aren't bad, however to me this felt like another American superhero movie, this time in Italian and with a Roman accent.

24. Paolo Utili's rating of the film They Call Me Jeeg Robot