1. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Logan Lucky

completely endearing characters

2. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Logan Lucky

3. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Logan Lucky

Si vede subito che è opera dello stesso regista della saga Ocean's, stesso tipo di riprese e stesso tipo di colonna sonora e stessa scelta di usare il finale per spiegare il twist nella trama. Non mi ha fatto altrettanto ridere, ma è stata una visione piacevole dall'inizio alla fine, con personaggi interessanti, battute sagaci ed una sceneggiatura che riesce a nascondere qualche piccola sorpresa, nonostante tutto.

4. Josh's rating of the film Logan Lucky

I lived in florida for 7 years (i'm sorry too), and I just couldn't get there with this movie. Everyone taking their very best hollywood stab at impersonating southerners just didn't cut it for me. That said, Soderbergh still edits and paces like nobody's business, so if you can get past all the patronization of the "everyman," it makes a decent flick for a plane ride or something.

5. gaussian's rating of the film Logan Lucky

that daniel craig guy has a promising career ahead of him!

6. wi.bi's rating of the film Logan Lucky

the first act seems so steorotype.. the second act too but more fun and fresh.

7. alonsoelias's rating of the film Logan Lucky

8. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film Logan Lucky

Channing Tatum can act??!! This whole cast is freaking amazing. Soderbergh is great at heist/caper movies. I loved the Ocean's Eleven-style reveal at the end. And that scene at the pageant. Sobbing. Also, they should've called it "Ocean's Seven-Eleven" like the joke the reporter made.

9. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Logan Lucky

Soderbergh's much anticipated little comeback was fun indeed but lacked the gravity of his previous work. The script is ok, kinda messy to be frankly but the way the story worked in the last part was interestin. Logan Lucky or Ocean’s 7-Eleven had some good moments especially when Daniel Craig teachs a simple chemistry lesson or while he's IN-CAR-CE-RA-TED. J.Denver / F.Mackenzie moment was one of the best. 7.75/10

10. Sơn Phước's rating of the film Logan Lucky

Don't know what I'm watching. Don't care about any character. Hate Adam Driver and Channing Tatum so much that I could kill the director.

11. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Logan Lucky

Pretty excellent entry in the Logan's Run Quadrilogy. Why they place them so far apart (and seemingly jump back a couple hundred years) and have nothing to do with each other in regards to plot is something I'm hoping the next two entries can explain. But I swear to fuck if they Prometheus/Covenant the next two I'm going to cry and throw birthday cakes inside of grocery stores. I react to things how I like, fuck off.

12. bitterMoo's rating of the film Logan Lucky

13. jenstor's rating of the film Logan Lucky

14. aliasgenius's rating of the film Logan Lucky

15. Shea Hennum's rating of the film Logan Lucky

EVERYone's horrible, atrocious, very bad, no good accents mar an otherwise almost-perfect movie.

16. Disa's rating of the film Logan Lucky

3.5. am I the only one who thinks the characters are so funny?

17. Sergio Fernandez's rating of the film Logan Lucky

18. Andrea Rizzo Pinna's rating of the film Logan Lucky

19. nicolecahali's rating of the film Logan Lucky

dei uma dormidinha no começo mas gostei!

20. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film Logan Lucky

21. Anna Filodor's rating of the film Logan Lucky

22. Star Lord's rating of the film Logan Lucky

Soderbergh you genius. Altro gran film dopo gli Ocean.

23. babycakesromero's rating of the film Logan Lucky