1. ceknklsn's rating of the film Logorama

2. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Logorama

Remember seeing this when I was too small to fully appreciate it, and still loving it at the time (mostly for the absurd hilarity of a rampaging Ronald McDonald).

3. Nachtreich's rating of the film Logorama

4. ronny's rating of the film Logorama

when brands and logos dominate our worldview, it would be arduous to remove oneself completely. a lot easier to go in the opposite direction, as these filmmakers did, and see where oversaturation takes us.

5. franciscaadrego's rating of the film Logorama

So this is what happened to Fido Dido.

6. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film Logorama

Advertising is killing us. And it looks awesome.

7. El Biffo's rating of the film Logorama

The planet finally gets revenge on Ronald McDonald.

8. the.deft.one's rating of the film Logorama

A surprising recipient of the Academy Award but cleverly constructed and a whole lot of fun.

9. Jerome Magajes's rating of the film Logorama

10. Dan Seymour's rating of the film Logorama

11. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Logorama

12. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Logorama

13. abrahamgbj's rating of the film Logorama

14. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film Logorama

There's logos and advertising characters everywhere! And they're cursing and killing each other! But this isn't made to dazzle us with visuals and nostalgic crossovers. It's something much more thought-provoking.

15. Anton Williams's rating of the film Logorama

Why the policeman didn't blown away when he was shot?

16. Marcelo's rating of the film Logorama

Escrevi uma leitura em trĂªs partes de "Logorama" (2009): http://incinerrante.com/cats/desmontagens/logorama/ [LANGUAGE: PORTUGUESE]

17. Muromi's rating of the film Logorama

18. Phil Worfel's rating of the film Logorama

Just plain wonderful. Fully deserving of it's win despite the clunky dialogue.

19. bknight23's rating of the film Logorama

In an age when it feels impossible to fight the pervasive influence of corporate culture, at least we can mock it. Thank God for the French

20. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Logorama

A unique animation short story using only branded icons or characters like Ronnie McDonald, Michelin guy, Pillsbury chef, the Pringles man and many more. Won this year's Oscar.

21. Juan's rating of the film Logorama

Okay, where can I watch or rent this film legally? If its not available as such, then I will have to watch it by other means.

22. bees can see ultraviolet light's rating of the film Logorama

23. Berjuan's rating of the film Logorama

The world in Logorama is fallign apart. The metaphor is heavy but its damn good, and timely.