1. Andre's rating of the film LOL

Almost intriguingly bad: with its relationships and characters that come and go out of nowhere, this feels like a five hour Altman film that was cut to 90 minutes. The plot is more elliptical than Vampyr and The Shooting combined. And what the Hell is up with that scene with the chicken? Or the scene with the young girl with Down's syndrome? These maddeningly perverse scenes mingle with the most banal of cliches.

2. Charlie Boisvert's rating of the film LOL

3. Ylly's rating of the film LOL

4. Mariana Branco's rating of the film LOL

Aqueles filmes que só se vêem porque se está numa sala de espera ou numa casa sem gravações automáticas com os 4 canais.

5. chanandre's rating of the film LOL

The French viewed by the Americans: "those Joan of Arc fans".

6. crnstsc's rating of the film LOL

7. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film LOL

all i can remember from this movie is that she went to paris lol

8. GaryS's rating of the film LOL

"It's so good to love someone so much that it hurts. I don't know how people survive this. Honestly, I don't." - Lola

9. samba direito's rating of the film LOL

10. venenatis's rating of the film LOL

Why have I even seen this piece of crap

11. isabelka's rating of the film LOL

12. Harry Rossi's rating of the film LOL

One of the most remarkable films I've ever seen in my life... and I mean that! If you want a step by step example of how NOT to make a movie than by all means watch this! It is truly astounding just how bad this movie is. One of, if not the absolute worst film I've ever seen. Makes Troll 2 and The Room look like the fucking Godfather. The logic of this film is nonexistent. Even worse than so bad its good.

13. Kristinne Nigel's rating of the film LOL

okay, i'm here for the soundtrack

14. tezar's rating of the film LOL

tidak jelas apa yg ingin diangkat oleh film. filmnya terlalu datar

15. Brittany Dobish's rating of the film LOL

Hi five for the hair Demi. That's all I will say.

16. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film LOL

where is my chicken - the chicken get fingered, mhm...

17. pivic's rating of the film LOL

A teen film with not much content. Made for laughs? Maybe not. Made for days when you're so sick you can't concentrate on anything of value and you crave video.

18. JeriJerico's rating of the film LOL

Not a teenage's movie and not a childish one. Ok, I didn't image that this could be amazing like "La Boum", but from that kind of actors I expected more.

19. Andrés Pff's rating of the film LOL