1. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Lola Versus

not good but could watch Greta in literally anything I think

2. chazell's rating of the film Lola Versus

Greta Gerwig being Greta Gerwig, in yet another Greta Gerwig woman in man crisis film.

3. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Lola Versus

4. smarla's rating of the film Lola Versus

"I'm slutty but I'm a good person!"

5. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Lola Versus

Zoe-Lister Jones could not save this. Neither could Bill Pullman.

6. JZENIA's rating of the film Lola Versus

Hard to watch the movie to the end since Greta Gerwig's perfomance was bad. Seems that she doesn't concentrate much.

7. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Lola Versus

Nothing special, but nothing wholly terrible, either. I love Greta Gerwig. Zoe Lister-Jones was funny, I'm a huge fan of Debra Winger, and Jay Pharaoh was an awesome surprise. But this movie was average at best.

8. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Lola Versus

It was quite obvious what the outturn would be, but I still watched it for Greta Gerwig. It wasn't really worth it, since the screenplay was more of a pretty but used-up scarf that you should think about throwing out than the quirky colourful hipster piece of clothing most people are expecting from this section of the indie industry.

9. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Lola Versus

Half a star because Greta Gerwig is in it and half a star because there were a couple of funny lines but on the whole pretty forgettable.

10. ara's rating of the film Lola Versus

11. msmichel's rating of the film Lola Versus

Gerwig goes through the motions here but this film just rings one false note after another. Not the fault of the performers but the twee script and weak direction and pacing. Zoe Lister-Jones great as the acerbic but stereotypical best friend and Hamish Linklater good in the same role he plays in every single film he's featured in. Not as bad as some of the comments would lead one to believe but not worth defending.

12. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Lola Versus

luv greta !! (but not this plot)

13. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film Lola Versus

14. Emily Anderson's rating of the film Lola Versus

One of the worst movies I've ever seen.

15. saiths's rating of the film Lola Versus

as meh as i thought this was i took a lot away from it. i mean, it wasn't life changing but it certainly brings up a lot of good points for adulthood and growing up in general. it wasn't horribly bad and i might have just watched it for joel kinnaman but despite my biased opinion, it's a nice watch when you're feeling shitty about everything.

16. Anna's rating of the film Lola Versus

I mean, it's not completely terrible, but there's really not much to love about it either.

17. Zissou's rating of the film Lola Versus

The worst of indie cinema

18. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Lola Versus

pointless, already done 1000 times

19. Chin Camposano's rating of the film Lola Versus

Not enjoyable enough as it promises to be. But has fallen prey to the generic female-centric schemes that was preceded by Bridesmaids.

20. preambles's rating of the film Lola Versus

21. krsienti's rating of the film Lola Versus

22. Polyglot's rating of the film Lola Versus

Beautiful Girl Has Relationship Problemz: The Movie. ;_;

23. Adam Cross's rating of the film Lola Versus

24. m.morbo's rating of the film Lola Versus

WHY, DEBRA WINGER, WHYYYYYY??