1. Ann Burden's rating of the film Lolita

2. Polish Slug's rating of the film Lolita

Jeremy Iron and Dominique Swain's performance is over the top. It is much closer to the book, although it doesn't portray some important aspects of the story that misleads anyone who hasn't read the book.

3. Doe Deer's rating of the film Lolita

late night confession: this film wet my eyes.....................................................................................................................and my panties (YES it managed to turn me on despite its relevant and heavy moral dimension)

4. Igor Leoni's rating of the film Lolita

5. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film Lolita

Closer to the book, but campier than Kubrick's version. I think I enjoyed it more, because of the perfect cast and its bold sensuality. Could have done without so much voice-over. Recommendable.

6. hexhunk's rating of the film Lolita

A version of Lolita that tries to diffuse the controversy that is the soul of Nabokov's book. What's the point?

7. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Lolita

A much erotic remake. Raw and magnificent. Rewatched. It is NOT ok to have Jeremy Irons performed a pedophile because HE IS FUCKING HOT

8. julia.s's rating of the film Lolita

yep. actually felt physically sick multiple times while watching this

9. Ana's rating of the film Lolita

I enjoyed it for it's twisted psychological prespective on the main characters relationship.

10. Johnny Seeker's rating of the film Lolita

Dominique Swain was terrific, and Jeremy Irons is the perfect Humbert Humbert. The only issue is, although the screenplay was successful in portraying the protagonist as a hungry and desperate fiend, it failed in accentuating his destructive sociopathic tendencies found throughout the book.

11. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Lolita

12. zohen lux's rating of the film Lolita

embarrassing but this movie changed my life

13. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Lolita

Not as good as the original, but Jeremy IRONS is more attractive & interesting than James MASON.

14. kris's rating of the film Lolita

This is a good film, i haven't seen the original to compare it to but i really like this remake.

15. DarthVader's rating of the film Lolita

Karamelde bile daha fazla tutkunun olduğu bir Lolita filmi.

16. atthesssea's rating of the film Lolita

is it normal to be attracted to Jeremy Irons?

17. .:BuNNii:.'s rating of the film Lolita

A lot more sexualized than the original. A great depiction in how powerful lust and temptation is!

18. Makinist Klitorist's rating of the film Lolita

Bir ergen kız babası olarak konuşuyorum. O yüzden, af ola. Pedofillerden nefret ederim; ama, yine de filmi seyrettim. Ergenlerden gıcık kapan biri olarak, filmde Lolita rolünü iyi bir şekilde icra eden evladımızdan da gıcık kaptım; ve bir baba olarak böyle ergen düşkünü sapıklara karşı kızımı korumak için dersler çıkarttım. Not etmek durumundayım. Yozlaşmış bir adamın hikayesini anlatmış. Filmi sevmedim açıkçası.

19. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Lolita

20. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film Lolita

lolita nya cantik bgt sih parah

21. corpseprince's rating of the film Lolita

Wanted to slap that bitch repeatedly. The book is just as awful. And yeah, that's pretty vile of me to say. Come at me.

22. Renton47's rating of the film Lolita

A moody adaptation which enters Humbert's mind vividly enough to convince us that his own tale is a tragedy, which is why I am so torn on this one. Is it more convincing for truly showing us the mind of its unreliable narrator while completely missing the knowledge of Nabokov and Kubrick that Humbert was a joke? In any case just stick with the book because the plot was always secondary to the language.

23. crnstsc's rating of the film Lolita

2 irons' voice... for irons' presence

24. caitlin.f's rating of the film Lolita

haven't (yet) seen the original, but this one is truly great.