1. SafeStanding's rating of the film London River

Superb film from start to finish. So sensitively dealt with, powerful and haunting. Blethyn and Kouyate were a perfect pairing and exuded raw emotion.

2. Sara Lucas's rating of the film London River

ambiguous/ambitious I guess............

3. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film London River

at the start osman had prayed in the middle of forest . After that he was washing his face near river... this is so bullshit . ablution must be make before praying . The only thing that I really liked was telephone conversation between london -africa ... and woman's crying sound , plus unresponsive osman.also I didnt like usage of music . For me it killed all of atmosphere. .

4. Criss Fletcher's rating of the film London River

Brilliant performances from the leads. Utterly devastating to watch.

5. Steve G.'s rating of the film London River

For the most part it's manipulative guff transferred from Hollywood to London for a change. But it's a sign of how wonderful Sotigui Kouyaté and Brenda Blethyn are that it's worth sitting through just for them. A masterclass from the both of them and a beautifully judged ending saves London River from itself.

6. raggiodisole's rating of the film London River

poignant study of worry and loss

7. Zahra Hankir's rating of the film London River

Heartbreaking reminder of heartbreaking events. Terrific performances by the leads.

8. mpho3's rating of the film London River

Brenda Blethyn never fails to please, and Sotigui Kouyaté's on-screen presence exudes a powerful quiet dignity. 3.5 stars

9. kokeshi's rating of the film London River

Intenso, commovente senza essere retorico. Non il razzismo né le differenze ma la diffidenza verso le altre culture qui è ben mostrato.

10. Till Kadritzke's rating of the film London River

Not without problems, but in its simplicity and honesty an inspiring portrait of contemporary racism and a non-sentimentalist cry for understanding.

11. M****'s rating of the film London River

Simple. And heartbreaking.

12. Lorna Singh's rating of the film London River

As the story unfolds,the wonderful ,believable performances give an almost documentary feeling to this riveting story. I loved that with characters from different backgrounds,there were no stereotypes.

13. Riccardo Maffioli's rating of the film London River

Mi è piaciuto l'intreccio della storia. Qualche piccola leggerezza nella sceneggiatura. Un film discreto da vedere. Qualcosa di emozionante il viso del protagonista di colore ma brava anche la prima attrice.

14. Haticehat's rating of the film London River

An interesting French perspective on London, painful to watch in many places but a very moving experience without making me cringe. Skillful all around!