1. nacho's rating of the film London to Brighton

Busca impactar constantemente, a fuerza de golpes bajos, escenas un poco trilladas, giros predecibles y más golpes bajos y sin verdadera fuerza narrativa.

2. Graham Ball's rating of the film London to Brighton

A solid 3.5 actually... Could easily become a 4 with repeated viewings... :)

3. janh24's rating of the film London to Brighton

A very solid minor British drama.

4. JOHN ATHERTON's rating of the film London to Brighton

Compelling view of cruel world many inhabit. Ending not really believable however. 4.5 out of 5

5. First Lady Dré's rating of the film London to Brighton

No one likes nonces or their ponces

6. Piotr Skoczylas's rating of the film London to Brighton

7. tintinmugshot's rating of the film London to Brighton

Not, really. It "almost" works, especially at the beginning with the two female characters, but then suddenly just no. The screenplay and the soap opera tension is absolutely laughable.

8. Magic Lantern Alison's rating of the film London to Brighton

A harsh, horrible story...but well told and thankfully with some final redemption.

9. Edward Morris's rating of the film London to Brighton

Tense. A film about redemption. And how people have to live.

10. kris's rating of the film London to Brighton

simple yet well acted and cast.

11. Ethan Hodson's rating of the film London to Brighton

12. Steve G.'s rating of the film London to Brighton

Highlights - I've been to that arcade! Lowlights - The evolution of the human race to the point where we were able to create London To Brighton.

13. nickolia's rating of the film London to Brighton

Sympathetically done. Slightly predictable twist but wins an extra star for the more realistic bitter-sweet ending. Lorraine Stanley was great.

14. FISCHER's rating of the film London to Brighton

Une étonnante actrice, à la présence certaine (Georgia Groome) pour une oeuvre bien maîtrisée, sans pathos excessif ni voyeurisme complaisant dont les terrifiantes zones d'ombres illuminent le film de son noir halo de désespoir humain et social... www.cinefiches.com

15. Elisabeth's rating of the film London to Brighton

16. Noëlle's rating of the film London to Brighton

17. harringtonellie's rating of the film London to Brighton

I studied this film for A-Level Film Studies and it blew my brain to pieces then and still does now. I will never be able to thank my teacher enough for introducing me at such a young age to a film with incredible style and outstanding nuances. Cheers Mr Mitchell, you're a legend forever and if I'm ever a famous cinematographer i'll give you and Christopher Ross a shout out.

18. chazell's rating of the film London to Brighton

19. Adam Whybray's rating of the film London to Brighton

2.5 stars. Grimly arresting from the start, but I became increasingly suspicious of its dramatic strategies up to and including when the character of Stuart takes narrative precedence over Kelly and Joanne. So, while the script was jobbies, the acting was enormously convincing and committed, specially by Johnny Harris, whose Derek displayed an upsettingly true-to-life tendency towards self-pity.

20. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film London to Brighton

Better than other reviewers would have you think. Impressive acting, a solid plot and soundtrack... This is thrilling cinema with every piece of dialogue measured against the plot device and character development. It also has a very strong, unpretentious message on innocence (including that of the mob boss). One reviewer called it constantly bleak, but I beg to differ. It's a hopeful swan-song to unsung heroes.

21. Adriana Venegas's rating of the film London to Brighton

Es una de esas películas que sin ser buenas, te invitan a seguir la trama hasta el final

22. Paul's rating of the film London to Brighton

Liked it. Love the British accent.

23. DarthVader's rating of the film London to Brighton

-Dünyanın en mutsuz insanı kimdir? -İstek sahibinin kulluğudur. Her yerine gelmeyen arzuda hasret ve ızdırap vardır; her kaybedilende hüzün ve esef saklıdır. Kim ızdırap çekiyorsa hayatı sıkıntıdadır. Hayatı sıkıntıda olanın dünyası da mutsuz olur.

24. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film London to Brighton

ordinary first feature film.there are no deep analyzes...