1. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film Lone Survivor

E poi boh, i tipi si buttano giù un paio di volte da una montagna mentre vengono sparati dai talebani. Morale della favola, qualcuno deve pur sopravvivere, se no il titolo non avrebbe senso.

2. DenoResandono's rating of the film Lone Survivor

To me, nothing special in its plot. The action sequences were pretty intense and thrilling...

3. Zac Weber's rating of the film Lone Survivor

Berg struggles to turn his admiration for the soldiers' struggle into something more than just a visceral physical experience. Lone Survivor is a solid American combat film outside of the historical context, but it's hard to separate the drum-beating from the quality acting and immersive cinematography.

4. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Lone Survivor

5. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film Lone Survivor

6. Thomas's rating of the film Lone Survivor

Tense true story. Not overly gung-ho but felt a little bit too long.

7. Comadozer's rating of the film Lone Survivor

And then they fell off a cliff face again... And the whole film falls off a cliff face from the start, whilst (presumably) unintentionally highlighting what a weird old cult the military is. Hand on heart, this movie is a machine gun fart.

8. Trunfos's rating of the film Lone Survivor

9. Ghostman's rating of the film Lone Survivor

You know nothing Peter Berg.

10. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Lone Survivor

The jingoistic nonsense that people think American Sniper is

11. In Space's rating of the film Lone Survivor

True story of a survivor. Well mark wahlberg and eric bana really do a great act in this movie. good!

12. Dave's rating of the film Lone Survivor

Just a solid, well-crafted film from Berg, who seems to produce such "good, not great" films in this area. A very strong performance by Wahlberg and others playing the soldiers involved.

13. Ayinde Anderson's rating of the film Lone Survivor

Seems overly heroic. But a lot of the facts add up with the real events so I'll bump up to 4 stars. Definitely intense

14. Fábio Gomes's rating of the film Lone Survivor

Brilliant and beautiful photography gives it an extra star. Testosterone overpowered propaganda with mediocre inspiration.

15. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Lone Survivor

16. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Lone Survivor

17. António Mendes's rating of the film Lone Survivor

A great action movie botchered by a really hamfisted, militaristic view of the World, I can't help but have mixed feelings about this one.

18. Ricky Robertson Jr.'s rating of the film Lone Survivor

Lone Survivor is utterly successful at showcasing the horrors of war. Not even in horror movies have I seen characters this relentlessly brutalized; the difference is these characters never stop fighting back. It's expertly made and extremely depressing.

19. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Lone Survivor

20. Laura G. Barea's rating of the film Lone Survivor

21. Zach Closs's rating of the film Lone Survivor

Excise the flag-waving training montage and a few other painfully jingoistic moments, and you've got a crisply-shot, rousing and memorably-acted war film; one (mostly) attuned to the nuances of the conflict and patient with its characters. To the extent the film explores the Afghan villagers who saved and defended Luttrell, and the Pashtun code, it is fascinating.

22. Carolecats's rating of the film Lone Survivor

This was a difficult movie to watch, but then it was a true story and sometimes life is hard to watch. I highly recommend it as a reminder that we all sometimes need reminders of the men and women who fight every day so we can live with our freedoms we often take for granted. The ending, if you have a heart, will leave you with tears. I loved this movie.

23. xisini's rating of the film Lone Survivor

Battle scenes were okay. Lines were average. Story and script wasn't that interesting. I can give this movie 2.5 to 3 stars and all the parts in the production is around that average. It wasn't that bad or that good.

24. renatosilveira's rating of the film Lone Survivor

Peter Berg é um Michael Bay com um pouco de talento.