1. JoAnne Voightlander's rating of the film Look Who's Back

You don't have to watch this one for long before it shows its fangs. There also comes a point at which it stops trying to be funny. It simply sinks its teeth into everything and takes a very. Big. Bite.

2. Panji's rating of the film Look Who's Back

The credit is given more to the original source and the actor actually. But well, still important to have a film like this.

3. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Look Who's Back

4. Sneerwell's rating of the film Look Who's Back

5. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Look Who's Back

Often borders on masterful subversion. A proding we all need right now here in the West as the specter of fascism hangs around us very closely. 4.5

6. -REM-'s rating of the film Look Who's Back

7. MistaRichard's rating of the film Look Who's Back

Funny, but it's supposed to teach everyone a "valuable moral lesson", and I fucking hate moralisms.

8. Alen Majakovskij Galante's rating of the film Look Who's Back

9. Ilona Tru's rating of the film Look Who's Back

The line where he wants to make Germany great again struck way too close to home

10. muh.'s rating of the film Look Who's Back

While the premise is interesting enough and could be used for a good political and sociological satire it just falls flat on its face whenever a joke is about to climax. Written like someone is trying to get the ideas they have from their head but who just can't seem to construct a smart joke.

11. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film Look Who's Back

12. Cesar Carlevarino's rating of the film Look Who's Back

MASTERPIECE! me encanto, la actuación impecable, la génesis del cine siempre fue mostrar sueños o pesadillas, hacerlas realidad y eso logra esta película.

13. Juan Valero's rating of the film Look Who's Back

El último tercio de la película arruina todo.

14. wiwitaek's rating of the film Look Who's Back

Truthfully, I've got mixed feelings afterwards and a question about "what if it's true" keeps popping up, but hey, really, take what's positive from it and leave another one. There a lot of life-lesson we can take from this one

15. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Look Who's Back

16. Mic-kosh-ka's rating of the film Look Who's Back

17. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Look Who's Back

18. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Look Who's Back

To begin with I thought we were driving around in circles until I realised that Herr Starbuck owned dozens of coffee houses.

19. Oluseyi's rating of the film Look Who's Back

20. HAD!L's rating of the film Look Who's Back

very funny. very revealing.

21. Rūta Švedkauskaitė's rating of the film Look Who's Back

22. Didar Merve's rating of the film Look Who's Back

Quite imprressive way to understand what is happening in Europe. First we ignore them, then we laugh at them, then we fight them, then, as we can see in history, they win. I still can not believe I laugh at Hitler.

23. tritacarne meccanico's rating of the film Look Who's Back

Divertente ma serio, curiose le parti di metacinema e quelle in cui l'internet si mescola con il cinema.

24. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Look Who's Back

Peccato davvero,perchè poteva essere folgorante ed invece hanno deciso di sviluppare un'idea tostissima con un format televisivo degno della peggiore Mediaset.Quando deve pungere si tira indietro,quando deve incidere diventa correttissimo e sceglie sempre di girare a vuoto,con dialoghi e sequenze che non portano a nulla. Grande idea sprecata.