1. lndah's rating of the film Lord Love a Duck

What do they call B/W, coming of age, 1960s film that involves psychiatry/boarding school (plus cute actor)? I am sucker for this type.

2. Johnny DuBiel's rating of the film Lord Love a Duck

I have no point of reference to make a comparison with this one... It gets a little mean spirited down the stretch, but it still offers up a unique nihilistic view on love and sex. No matter how one feels about the final product, it is worth a watch. Tuesday Weld is outstanding, and Axelrod himself lends an anarchic quality to the film in how bizarre it is.

3. Laurs Kemp's rating of the film Lord Love a Duck

A Hal Ashby-style black comedy masquerading as a kooky teen movie - complete with incest, murder, class divisions, perverse Puritanism, and the American dream in all its selfish glory.

4. MODERNGRUMBLE's rating of the film Lord Love a Duck

5. doublelife91's rating of the film Lord Love a Duck

A quirky but touchingly one sided love story.

6. Scumbalina's rating of the film Lord Love a Duck

This movie is completely gonzo! Makes anarchy of the typical teen beach comedy that was so popular at the time. I think Roddy McDowall must have based his portrayal of the Mad Hatter in Batman the Animated series from his role in this film. "Lord Love a Duck" would make an excellent double feature with "The Loved One".

7. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Lord Love a Duck

"Bikini Vampire. TEENAGE Bikini Vampire. I MARRIED a Teenage Bikini Vampire. I Married a Teenage Bikini Vampire on Some Kind of a...Fish." Fucking. Amazing.

8. Corinne's rating of the film Lord Love a Duck

9. ophulsian__'s rating of the film Lord Love a Duck

10. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Lord Love a Duck

Forget the BEACH PARTY movies...this is the real deal...totally subversive, complete lunacy. Tuesday Weld's performance is great and the kooky supporting cast is outrageous.