1. rafabauer's rating of the film Lord of Illusions

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Lord of Illusions

Unique mix of film noir, horror theatrics, H.P. Lovecraft monsters and magic and it shows that the director do have ambition to make something memorable and not just something everyone else makes. Scott Bakula do one of his best leading roles as a world weary detective and Famkee Janssen is shattering sexy as the femme fatale. Love the magic stage show and the disgusting gore, make-up, masks and visuals leave a mark.

3. POURAZAR's rating of the film Lord of Illusions

A boring movie with stupid actors!... but, I rate it with 3 stars because of Clive Barker.

4. maltzsama's rating of the film Lord of Illusions

Tipico filme de terror que passa na BAND.

5. Ademption's rating of the film Lord of Illusions

A good genre mix of pulpy noir and horror. There is should be so much more of these. Objectively, Lord of Illusions is not good, and yet, it is rather fun to watch.

6. Markus Baumknecht's rating of the film Lord of Illusions

I wonder how they came up with the name Harry D'Amour. Maybe after a couple of pints at 'Magic Castle'...?

7. Ultra Kebab's rating of the film Lord of Illusions

Where are you gonna look for a magician? At Magic Castle of course, it's the bar where they all hang out. No-brainer!

8. Westley's rating of the film Lord of Illusions

This is a pretty bad movie. I did kind of like the look and (some of the) atmosphere of it though.

9. Jason Callen's rating of the film Lord of Illusions

A movie about living as a closeted homosexual and the lengths people will go/are forced to go to hide it. In many ways, a very sad film. Also a pretty intense horror film with some great sequences and some stunning imagery. Probably Barker's most fully realized work as a director.

10. Miasma's rating of the film Lord of Illusions

Just because I give this two stars doesn't mean I don't like it.