1. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Lords of Dogtown

3,50 fiindca l am revazut dupa 11 ani si inca m am pisat pe mn de ras la ITSAFAMILYRESTAURANT. Tzutz giugiuc BOMBOANA

2. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Lords of Dogtown

Director's original style and pretty good - even if sometimes sketchy - creations make it a compelling screening.

3. Superfrog's rating of the film Lords of Dogtown

Ok, this was terrible. In between the latent sexism, the Jeff Ho casting and the general teen movie feel. After the excellent "Dogtown and the Z-Boys" this feels like an insult.

4. raggiodisole's rating of the film Lords of Dogtown

alot more yaah bro than the doc that preceded it, but an excellent treatment of the story, strong characterisations and great period storytelling

5. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Lords of Dogtown

A solid cast (including Emile Hirsch, Heath Ledger, John Robinson, and Michael Angarano) and groovy soundtrack help this film to roll along, but it feels completely unnecessary after the great Dogtown And Z-Boys documentary. It's also just not as good, in terms of characters and structure (which sounds strange, I know, but trust me that I am not talking nonsense here).

6. Christine's rating of the film Lords of Dogtown

This film had me hooked from beginning to end! Utterly cool and rebellious, yet also showing a sensitive side to these boys and the strong bonds formed through living their passion. Loved it!

7. karl's rating of the film Lords of Dogtown

Heath Ledger sews this story together. Without him the movie is a skateboard with a loose wheel.

8. Dogville59's rating of the film Lords of Dogtown

I really liked this because Catherine Hardwicke created a moving dramatic story on what is a true story creating a documentary-drama that resulted in me caring for the characters. The cinematography and choreography must have been a feat to accomplish as the protagonists were actors and not the real Alva, Peralta etc though I read that Peralta and Alva did skate in a few scenes.

9. patríciapinho's rating of the film Lords of Dogtown

i hate these films that make me want to live in the us.....no uncle sam u're not gonna seduce me with ur malibu tans and convertible cadillacs...neon late night convenience stores...god it must feel good to be white in california

10. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Lords of Dogtown

11. smndvdcl's rating of the film Lords of Dogtown

A solid if unnecessary adaptation of the outstanding documentary 'Dogtown and Z-Boys'.

12. INZER's rating of the film Lords of Dogtown

13. Mao Flores's rating of the film Lords of Dogtown

Fun yet hollywood written all over it

14. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Lords of Dogtown

...A veces los vicios se convierten en la pasión de distintas vidas... (Entertainment Movie)

15. anarresti's rating of the film Lords of Dogtown

Fun to watch. Probably it's a good idea to watch (and/)or read something about the true Zephyr team before seeing this. Even if the comparison between facts and fiction will always produce chances for disapointment. Not a brilliant movie, but for skateboarding fans it could be worth to watch. For Z-boys fans, well, there are always chances for debate about how accurate the movie is or is not.

16. matthew .'s rating of the film Lords of Dogtown

SO TRUE. dogtown and z boys is the dank

17. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Lords of Dogtown

18. Polype's rating of the film Lords of Dogtown

Pas un mauvais film, juste très jeune dans sa tête, au sens le plus péjoratif (les clichés les plus éculés sur un jeunesse 70s sauvage, cheveux aux vents), ce qu'on peut partiellement lui pardonner si on se trouve être au moins intéressé par l'histoire de l'émergence du skateboard moderne. Sinon, reste toujours l'excellent Emile Hirsch (pas difficile, avec ses deux acolytes têtes-à-claques.)

19. Pere Pete's rating of the film Lords of Dogtown

if you like teen-movies, 70's or Skating watch it. especially when you are a skater the chances are high that you really will like it. for me it was okay, it was good entertainment.

20. Chelsea's rating of the film Lords of Dogtown

21. goeienag's rating of the film Lords of Dogtown

Wonderful soundtrack. Not a bad skateboard movie. Solid actors. And Heath was pretty funny.

22. Dzimas's rating of the film Lords of Dogtown

I enjoyed the movie, but the documentary Dogtown and Z-Boys by one of the Z-Boys himself, Stacy Peralta, was much more fun to watch.