1. José Neves's rating of the film Lore

TV. When I sit down on the couch, due to the fatigue of the work for the tax society, i get some clear examples of the cinematographic actuality: themes associated with formless clips, full of visual and dramatic effects, that both draw to feelings as to photoshop and camera shake. The banality of bad.

2. Cassidy Bell's rating of the film Lore

Five stars for Adam Arkapaw. The rest was good too.

3. muh.'s rating of the film Lore

Apparently the beauty of the characters, photographic style of framing the story and "lightness" on the historical part of the post-war madness is being held against it but to me that kind of misses the point. You have the paragon of Aryan children who lived and believed Nazi propaganda but whose lives came to a screeching halt leaving them completely unprepared and drifting in an ugly dream.

4. Dogville59's rating of the film Lore

Beautifully portrayed journey of a young woman from Nazi youth to disgust at what her country had done. But what does one do when one comes out of denial and realization far ahead of one's country folks?

5. Laura G.'s rating of the film Lore

One of the most beautifully shot movies I've seen in my life. Every moment broke my heart, every single detail from the dress dancing against the wind, to the hair waiting to dry in the sun, to Peter's hands asking for mercy to the sky.

6. Minna's rating of the film Lore

7. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Lore

8. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Lore

9. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film Lore

10. Justine Vernera's rating of the film Lore

Not sure if this interpretation of people's actions at particular historic events is going anywhere. Had a strong sense of script-writer simply brainstorming on a base of basic WWII facts and then trying to turn it into a sort of horror film where every minute of it has to feel depressive and scary, making one wonder - what's the point to even stay alive then? Robotic, zombie-like characters supplement this sense.

11. Dzernera's rating of the film Lore

Despite the early-matured & emotionally dried-out characters, the movie never loses its fragility which I believe is a rarity among WWII-related movies. In the particular case, nearly the same (though a lot lighter) effect has been created by using much more intimate circumstances & shedding the light on emotional layers reflecting how it might feel to get the first lessons of life during merciless times like those.

12. Oscar Gomez's rating of the film Lore

Me encanto la trama, pero se me hizo muy cliché, hay muchas películas que tratan de lo mismo, pero en cambio esta tiene algo que me atrajo, el amor que surgió entre la joven y el judío es lindo, del como los sentimientos son mas fuertes que el odio, tuvo momentos agradables y otros no tantos.

13. Ruby's rating of the film Lore

An extremely dark and poignant tale of a girl's journey through Germany after WWII. Simultaneously a beautiful coming of age tale and a slow unraveling of an individual's nazi indoctrination. Tragic, emotional and heart-wrenching. An excellent portrait of how life would have been for those left behind, new victims.

14. Jimmi HRS's rating of the film Lore

An interesting take on a post-war film focusing heavily on the children on the wrong side of the war. Their journey is a tough one not only physically but with coming to terms with the atrocities that their parents hid them from. I have to say this is my new favorite Australian film, Cate Shortland handles the plot, score and beautiful cinematography expertly.

15. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Lore

16. Onbestendig's rating of the film Lore

17. Sophie Charlotte Rieger's rating of the film Lore

18. mpho3's rating of the film Lore

The Dark Room was a very good book, but I think I liked this film adaptation even more. Kudos to Shortland, who shows impressive growth post-Somersault. The child actors (the lead, Rosendahl, is a first-time actress) shine, and the cinematography is sumptuous. Children of Nazis, victims in their own right.

19. Basque's rating of the film Lore

20. L. Nolan's rating of the film Lore

Compelling civilian Germany 1945 marred by resolutely modern self conscious camera style so that instead of entering the world of the film, I was constantly made aware I was watching a film.

21. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Lore

22. spiderliliez's rating of the film Lore

It's rare to see the Holocaust aftermath from the other side. It's a completely different look, watching post-war Germany from the eyes of the Nazi's kids. It is compelling, and beautifully shot, sometimes mysterious, and painful to watch. It's an irrefutable piece of our history, though it's not a movie to enjoy with a popcorn with your friends on a weekend.

23. lukasbicho's rating of the film Lore

Bonita fotografía para una historia durísima de supervivencia en el entorno hostil del final de la Segunda Guerra Mundial. Aunque su planteamiento es un poco convencional, asombra cómo detalles en apariencia mínimos cobran el brillo lunático de las cosas que se pierden o que ya no tienen sentido. Merece la pena perderse en esos bosques.

24. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Lore

Don’t be discouraged by the familiar theme; this film has more than the usual stuff. Full Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/02/lore-2012.html