1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Los Hongos

2. Nabil Hamzaki's rating of the film Los Hongos

"We'll never keep silent again."

3. dAlton Anthony's rating of the film Los Hongos

A sensitive portrait of youth culture in an age of sweeping global transformation. While focused on a small clique of street artists in Cali, Colombia, who are attempting to reconcile the past with their alienated present, the city is just a focal point for Navia's broad panorama of our troubled modernity. I have maintained for some time that this is the most radical generation we've seen in half a century.

4. msmichel's rating of the film Los Hongos

Navia gives a warm but pointed look at life in Cali, Colombia for two urban painter street kids struggling to find their voice while dealing with family issues, police brutality and poverty. "We shall be silent no longer". Though the film meanders at times with little payoff its well worth a look at this emerging filmmaker who previously made 'Crab Trap'.

5. captainfez's rating of the film Los Hongos

Graffiti vs Babylon with the help of a cool grandma.

6. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Los Hongos

Enjoyable film with an energetic visual style that is warm but also doesn't skip on political commentary. I thought the two central characters were very engaging, if a little cliched.

7. Morten Halskov Jensen's rating of the film Los Hongos

Set fredag den 9.9.2016. En rigtig god film. Flot filmet. Masser af farver. Rolig i tempoet. Et spændende kig ind i den Colombianske subkultur og grafitti-miljø.

8. Jorge's rating of the film Los Hongos

7/8 me record la juventud, un extracto de vida de esa epoca.

9. papilliondenuit@gmail.com's rating of the film Los Hongos

nice to watch...at least they try to do sth to say sth, it just everywhere the same stories around

10. blyniukas's rating of the film Los Hongos

Not quite blown away by the acting in this one - some of the actors seem to just regurgitate their lines while putting more or less nothing into them, and the film doesn't bother much with characterisation. On the other hand, that's probably the whole point of the film - not delve too deep into anything, the teenage style. It was a nice watch, nonetheless:)

11. David R Williams's rating of the film Los Hongos

A completely unexpected delight. Pulls you in and holds your attention throughout. Wonderful performances and fully rounded characters throughout. Perfect.

12. DrFirestone's rating of the film Los Hongos

Film about youth, rebellion, religion, politics, that is more of an observation than a commentary. What I appreciate most is how so many layers are seamlessly connected or rather interleaved, but that comes at a cost: it lacks depth, substance. Nice soundtrack.

13. Samuel Wells's rating of the film Los Hongos

Understated and simple. The film approaches the lives depicted in the film with care and consideration. Each one is fully believable and a developed character. The plot struggles to find weight in the opening act and left me feeling more detached than in a more complete film. There are some nuances that grace this film, but not enough to make me fall in love with it.

14. Darrell Chaddock's rating of the film Los Hongos

Excellent movie with talented, and convincing actors. I really enjoyed it's feeling of authenticity.

15. Superfrog's rating of the film Los Hongos

Well shot. Politically very astute with the generational and role related takes on the world and on what activism is. Believable characters. All in all a great little gem.

16. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film Los Hongos

The film is more like a documentary. I liked the director's approach; he is not dictating ideas; he is rather presenting. The two stories of two characters are seamlessly blended. I also liked the hopeful ending; even though there is a constant police pressure and a money problem, they still talk about what they are going to paint next: "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."

17. Landen Celano's rating of the film Los Hongos

Not sure what this is saying, if anything, but it was enjoyable nonetheless.

18. Dom Weinberg's rating of the film Los Hongos

Beautifully shot and acted, and thoughtfully directed.

19. thwitchinghourscreening's rating of the film Los Hongos

Los Hongos was amazing. I didn't plan on watching so intensely on this movie.

20. jordi torrent's rating of the film Los Hongos

As simple and strong as a powerful wind right on your face. I recommend without hesitation.

21. Layla's rating of the film Los Hongos

Breathtakingly beautiful!

22. Donald Marshall's rating of the film Los Hongos

Hip, relaxed, politically aware and invigorating.

23. Al Green's rating of the film Los Hongos

A beautifully crafted portrayal of a pretty ordinary couple of lads growing up in urban Columbia. The film avoids falling into the clichés of Latin American realist cinema and doesn't portray them growing up around gangs and crime . The film enters their world of Graffiti art and the focus that it brings to the protagonists.

24. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Los Hongos

Good slice of life and insight into the culture. Anarchy rules.