1. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film Lost Highway

2. James Mackin's rating of the film Lost Highway

Be the you you need you to be in order to live your best you.

3. Yorkie Blue's rating of the film Lost Highway

4. Enkiled's rating of the film Lost Highway

Honestly, I expected it to be a lackluster and overly perplexing series of symbolistic nonsense. Glad to see I was wrong, It's an intricate but easy to digest film that Lynch made bearing in mind three focal points: reality, fantasy and memory, and the horrors that surface when they intertwine.

5. blkrchs's rating of the film Lost Highway

6. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film Lost Highway

This movie was genuinely so boring

7. Firuza Rahimova's rating of the film Lost Highway

8. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Lost Highway

A modern retelling of The Cabinet of Dr Caligari; a film about a man who commits a crime so unspeakable that he's forced to reimagine his life through the perspective of someone else. He can't escape it & soon the truth begins to bleed through into the fiction. It's a fascinating experiment, mysterious, unnerving & cinematic, & precursor to the same theme of psychological transmutation also found in Mulholland Drive.

9. F/K's rating of the film Lost Highway

the word fever dream can be applied to all of Lynch's films, but this one takes it to a whole new level

10. Capela's rating of the film Lost Highway

Ed: Do you own a video camera? Renee Madison: No. Fred hates them. Fred Madison: I like to remember things my own way. Ed: What do you mean by that? Fred Madison: How I remembered them. Not necessarily the way they happened.

11. limited-space's rating of the film Lost Highway

One of my favorite movie maiden by Lynch, so far. (The other ones are Blue Velvet and Mulholland Drive.) This is what a real David Lynch movie is and should be.

12. Diogo CF's rating of the film Lost Highway

7/10 1st half: ☆☆☆☆☆ 2nd half: ☆☆☆

13. JMKE's rating of the film Lost Highway

way sexier than crash

14. Diderot's rating of the film Lost Highway

There's an element of Lynch that allows an unreflected misogynistic imagination to have full reign but nonetheless creates certain powerful images that cannot be so polemically reduced. He also makes films about desire more effectively than almost anyone else.

15. Viginti_tres's rating of the film Lost Highway

OJ and a Doorbell ditcher, Deren and noir, lips and nips. Lynch mixes some strange influences into a strange, but surprisingly accessible movie. I'm torn on whether we are meant to be as horrified by the sex as the protagonist/s, whether this is a puerile nightmare or a criticism of sexualisation. It's scary regardless and perhaps the sole remnant of nineties goth culture that holds up.

16. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film Lost Highway

17. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Lost Highway

Another Lynchian trip into the underbelly of the world and a messed-up mind. RAMM-STEIN!

18. Joana China's rating of the film Lost Highway

I like to remember things my own way. How I remembered them. Not necessarily the way they happened.

19. William's rating of the film Lost Highway

1.5. Third-rate Lynch. Half a star for those glorious close-ups and the early scenes with Bill Pullman & Patricia Arquette (she really gets put through a lot in this one). Familiar Lynchian devices abound, but the creative epiphany is gone, and the material seems cheap and counterfeit.

20. Bilouaustria's rating of the film Lost Highway

CINEMA, 35mm _ rewatched, on a giant screen in the best possible conditions. I was amazed at the editing the way images fade into each other. Also appreciated the iconic film references (Vertigo and Double Idemnity among others). A real dark experience with unexpected soundtrack choices. It annouces in a way a lot of what is about to come in Mullholand Drive. Beautiful to dive in again 17 years later.

21. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Lost Highway

22. Kamran's rating of the film Lost Highway

A trip into the surreal dreamworld of man unhinged, rife with imagery of the many transformations of an untethered mind. 83/100 - Great.

23. Juan Diego's rating of the film Lost Highway

24. André Vieira's rating of the film Lost Highway

Trippy but accessible journey.