1. HenriqueA's rating of the film Lost Highway

And so begins Lynch's bizarre and (two thirds) wonderful Hollywood Trilogy. Lost Highway may be the most linear of the three, with plenty more style over substance, but hot damn, his mindfuckery is always very welcome in my home.

2. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Lost Highway

3. lofisofi's rating of the film Lost Highway

the "This Magic Moment" scene is one of my favorites in all of cinema, other than that i don't have all that much to say right now, i like this movie a lot though and the feelings of terror it inspires

4. Ralphesque's rating of the film Lost Highway

5. captainfez's rating of the film Lost Highway

A cautionary tale of doppelgangers and tailgating.

6. Hooshmand's rating of the film Lost Highway

Can you understand what Lynch want to say? Everything is perfect except the content. Fantastic production of mise en scene, colours, music. Vogue & mysterious. His movies are dreams we see at night. No explanation. Then you forget what was it all about. I love Lynch but I mostly admire him because he makes movies like a man with a tumour in his head see the world, full of hallucinations and mis interpretations.

7. Lee Donowitz's rating of the film Lost Highway

8. jhubbs's rating of the film Lost Highway

Feels like the alpha release of Mulholland Dr. Very intriguing mystery in its own right. Soundtrack has not aged well, and the Marilyn Manson cameo further ages it. Characters are not as developed as one might hope

9. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Lost Highway

It has everything that makes David Lynch movies tick: a beautiful dead femme fatale and her double, the young rebel on a motorcycle, the absorbing hard-hitting soundtrack, the red curtains, the strange demonic man from another place, Angelo Badalamenti playing some tunes and a lot of weirdness and horror. Feels even more like a companion piece to "Twin Peaks" now than ever.

10. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Lost Highway

11. LibertyCapz's rating of the film Lost Highway

An absurdist fever dream, drenched in Lynch's undeniable cool and enigmatic visual style. Feels as though this is one of those films that require several viewings in order to be properly appreciated. (For me at least)

12. Amos's rating of the film Lost Highway

Terrible music, so dated

13. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Lost Highway

14. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Lost Highway

One of my all time favorites. Lynch's carefully crafted, very complex sound design - the use of music as sound and of sound as music, the use of fragmented pop songs as sound signatures and the use of (often nearly inaudible but still potent) low frequencies - is unique and operates like a slipstream that sucks you into the film and its twisted narration.

15. Rustam Chartrand Mendeleev's rating of the film Lost Highway

16. Elena's rating of the film Lost Highway

17. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film Lost Highway

18. James Mackin's rating of the film Lost Highway

Be the you you need you to be in order to live your best you.

19. Enkiled's rating of the film Lost Highway

Honestly, I expected it to be a lackluster and overly perplexing series of symbolistic nonsense. Glad to see I was wrong, It's an intricate but easy to digest film that Lynch made bearing in mind three focal points: reality, fantasy and memory, and the horrors that surface when they intertwine.

20. blkrchs's rating of the film Lost Highway

21. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film Lost Highway

This movie was genuinely so boring

22. Firuza Rahimova's rating of the film Lost Highway

23. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Lost Highway

A modern retelling of The Cabinet of Dr Caligari; a film about a man who commits a crime so unspeakable that he's forced to reimagine his life through the perspective of someone else. He can't escape it & soon the truth begins to bleed through into the fiction. It's a fascinating experiment, mysterious, unnerving & cinematic, & precursor to the same theme of psychological transmutation also found in Mulholland Drive.

24. F/K's rating of the film Lost Highway

the word fever dream can be applied to all of Lynch's films, but this one takes it to a whole new level