1. Fred Madison's rating of the film Lost Highway

2. Dave's rating of the film Lost Highway

A great film and one of the creepiest atmospheres that David Lynch ever created. Only Mulholland Dr. tops it in Lynch's filmography.

3. Valerie's rating of the film Lost Highway

It is a memorable film, simply because I have no idea what it was about. But that is Lynch in a nutshell.

4. Aaron Dumont's rating of the film Lost Highway

Quite simply stunning. Ranks with Mulholland Drive as one of Lynch's highest achievements.

5. Crap Monster's rating of the film Lost Highway

Years after viewing it initially and I still honestly can't make a judgment on this film. Not that I ever get Lynch's film, but I seriously did not "get" this one to the nth degree. A few key scenes of pure comedy though mark it as still quite memorable to me regardless of if I liked it holistically or not...

6. Gui Danner's rating of the film Lost Highway

creepy and surreal nonsense, a history between two worlds.

7. Jason Ryan's rating of the film Lost Highway

Actually, Lachlan...it makes perfect sense. It has essentially the same structure as "Mulholland Drive": character does something wrong (kills their partner), character imagines a retelling of the situation, fate cannot be escaped and even the fantasy world comes crashing down. In my opinion, "Lost Highway" is a lot more dense and well crafted than "Mulholland Drive".

8. Roscoe's rating of the film Lost Highway

An odd and haunting film. If only he'd cast someone other than Balthazar Getty.

9. Phil Worfel's rating of the film Lost Highway

Robert Blake is terrifying here. I watched this early on and was convinced I was going to Hell for having seen it. I defy anyone to explain the film but it's a beautiful confusion.

10. Citizen Spain's rating of the film Lost Highway

Unsettling and dark as all hell. Robert Blake in the performance of a lifetime. And don't forget Robert Loggia, the scene-stealer.

11. Federico Foschi's rating of the film Lost Highway

Incredible oniric trip in the human mind. Lynch is a real genius.

12. L.A.™'s rating of the film Lost Highway

Awesome awesome awesome. The master in true form showing us the strange world of lynch. Robert Blake at his best not to mention Gary Busey. This guy could direct gary coleman into a great performance.

13. Maicol Andrés Ordoñez's rating of the film Lost Highway

It's genius on so many levels just for casting Robert Blake as a whitefaced creepo clown. Yet aside from that, I didn't really dig it. I saw the stupid Canadian full screen, telecined with a camera phone, super crap version and its forever ruined my perception of the movie with its supremely venomous DVD crapocity. I'll check it out again when a good copy is available.

14. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film Lost Highway

The O.J Simpson case through the deceitful mind of David Lynch. A powerful, twisted, devilish jigsaw. eerie Robert Blake.

1 6 7 8 10 Next →