1. Levi Miah's rating of the film Lost Highway

The second half isn't as absorbing as the first, which is almost full blown horror. The lingering shot in the corridor after Patricia Arquette steps out - pure terror. I forgive the drop of intensity midway through because of the outcome with the spiral structure (that was strangely pythagorean). Although, the weirdest part of this film is how it could very well be Lynch's premonition of Ryan Gosling's career.

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film Lost Highway

95/100 (Tekrar izlenebilecek zamanı arıyordum. Gerçekten en doğru vakti buldum sanırım. Ve şuna kanaat getirdim ki Pulp Fiction ve Lost Highway sakin kafayla, gündüz gözüyle, hatta alkolsüz izlenecek son filmlerdir. Bu filmi olağanca geç bir saatte, bulanık kafayla ve biraz alkollü izledim. Ve film bitişiyle Rammstein'in gerçek keyfine vardım "Sonu elektrikli sandalye olsa bile keşke biz de bu rüyaları görebilsek"..)

3. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Lost Highway

This would have been better as a 20 minute montage. It looks and sounds great, but I don't feel that there's enough substance to last almost two hours. Lynch is a genius and the worlds he creates are brilliantly dark and enthralling, but 'Lost Highway' lacks almost any magnetism for me. It's just too confusing. I don't think I should have to watch it 10 times or google the ambiguous details before I 'get it'.

4. ermete polpette's rating of the film Lost Highway

5. FISCHER's rating of the film Lost Highway

Une étouffante oeuvre "schizophrénique", malaisée et cauchemardesque qui se déroule et s'enroule sans fin dans sa propre négation maladive... www.cinefiches.com

6. Brooke Naomi's rating of the film Lost Highway

7. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Lost Highway

8. unearthly_red's rating of the film Lost Highway

4 interdimensional sex tunnels out of 4

9. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Lost Highway

10. pezfelinoespia's rating of the film Lost Highway

un nudo mental tipico de Lynch, jugando con tomas y excelente soundtrack, logrando mantener atrapado al espectador a pesar de que por momentos puede ser un poco lento, pero ese es el estilo de Lynch juega con eso para lograr el suspenso necesario y uno termina entrando en esta cinta, tratando de desenredar el nudo de esta trama...

11. Silvoieski's rating of the film Lost Highway

Lynch is a really intelligent director. He plays with all the possible tools to create a huge cloak of illusion that causes throughout the film sucessive "mind-fucks". In "Lost Highway" I really "lost" the control of the story, such a deep thriller with Arquette doing her best.

12. Justine Vernera's rating of the film Lost Highway

Yet another Lynch film which leaves one quite confused about what had just actually happened on the screen, but with a big dose of curiosity to make one think about, read about interpretations and re-watch the whole thing again (and most likely again).

13. Syranos's rating of the film Lost Highway

14. teresa romã's rating of the film Lost Highway

Fuck. Bill Pullman and Patricia Arquette are the hottest couple ever.

15. emanuela's rating of the film Lost Highway

16. смерть влюбленных's rating of the film Lost Highway

nem this mortal coil e bowie na banda-sonora conseguem salvar isto

17. David Grillo's rating of the film Lost Highway

I'd love to see a sub-genre of the Möbius strip structured film.

18. josé neves's rating of the film Lost Highway

re-rating. To rewatch this film was mainly the fatigue of a confrontation with a language that no longer enchants me. That is, if remains fairly effective Lynch's idiosyncratic imaginary, what i detected above all- as i was moving away from his spell -were tricks of shuffling and give a nth variation of an image style, with a too easy concession to an uninterruptible juke-box and many sequences of a doubtful taste.

19. richardlawrn's rating of the film Lost Highway

FUCK! Absolutely brilliant! This is the kind of film that takes you on a magic ride! It's sheer magic what mr. Lynch did here: the writting, filming, casting, everything! Bill Pulmann was nothing less than perfect for the role! One of the most scary twisted movies I've ever watched and you just don't want it to end.

20. Kotryna's rating of the film Lost Highway

21. Eustacchien's rating of the film Lost Highway

22. panduabi's rating of the film Lost Highway

23. Emrys's rating of the film Lost Highway

It's refreshing to see a film that unfolds a story and carries its narrative the way a dream/nightmare does. Perfect title track by David Bowie too. Having not seen his work for 15 years or so, I'd forgotten that I like David Lynch. Re-watched this last night to prepare for reading Lynch's new self-help book on transcendental meditation and the artistic process!

24. lowplacelikehome's rating of the film Lost Highway

David Lynch doing what he does best.