1. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Lost Highway

2. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Lost Highway

The plot, the shots, the acting and the mise-en-scène of this movie are great. I can remember watching it with two of my friends and just trying to figure it out. Although it isn't as hard to get as Mulholland Drive I can remember the proud feeling of getting it right after some extensive Googling! The memory of this enjoyable evening makes it one of my favorites.

3. CutTheBlueWire's rating of the film Lost Highway

The first 45 minutes or so was some of the creepiest and most ominous cinema I have yet to see. The film lost its substance for me after his transformation.

4. Rodrigo Morgado's rating of the film Lost Highway

Como todos os filmes do David Lynch, têm de ser visto com muita atenção e varias vezes

5. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film Lost Highway

Throughout the movie I was confused by this title. Looking back on it, I finally realized it worked. During the course of this movie (despite it's slow pace, which I liked but could get on my nerves at times), I found myself on a lost highway, not understanding what was going on, but perfectly accepting whatever Lynch threw at me.

6. Daniel Metcalf's rating of the film Lost Highway

A rewatch. My brother bought it on Blu-ray, and watching it on that format really made me realise the magnificent eye for detail in every scene and every sound in this film. Every frame seems beautifully composed. A fascinating study of male sexual guilt and jealousy. No idea why this was/is so underappreciated, even by some Lynch fans. Still my favourite from him.

7. salviaplath's rating of the film Lost Highway

all time favorite movie by my all time favorite director

8. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Lost Highway

9. Victor-André's rating of the film Lost Highway

10. nino nino's rating of the film Lost Highway

characteristic oneiric eeriness and cold sensuousness that one expects from lynch. he must have some very multifarious dreams.

11. Richie Hayes's rating of the film Lost Highway

I liked much of it. Still I would probably rank it as my least favourite Lynch so far.

12. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Lost Highway

13. Joel's rating of the film Lost Highway

Strange and surreal. Once again Lynch causes one's skin to crawl with wholely disgruntaling characters and disorienting scenes. A dark clusterfuck.

14. f-nanda's rating of the film Lost Highway

15. Matthew Horvath's rating of the film Lost Highway

"You'll never have me!" A naked Patricia Arquette ... with an ass that could launch champagne corks ... walks away haughtily. This image is the last thing I see before drifting off to slumberland some nights, like a lonely lullaby for lunatics! It haunts me. It hasn't done much for the poor fellow in this movie either. Disassociating himself into a whole different actor right in the middle of a movie. Nuts!

16. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Lost Highway

An underrated masterpiece about the deranged mind of a murderer seen through his eyes of insanity. Characters are merely symbolic representations of his obsessions and fears. Lynch has said, that unlike his other movies this one can't be put together like a puzzle. Good point, but that doesn't mean that it makes less sense. It just operates on another level.

17. Nicole Richie's rating of the film Lost Highway

I just watched this on my script class. This is so much better than blue velvet. Really enjoyed the fucking trip.

18. Arf's rating of the film Lost Highway

mi servono un paio di minuti..

19. FAKE_001's rating of the film Lost Highway

revi este filme. é sublime. ps - dei 5* a um lynch.

20. Arctic Alamut's rating of the film Lost Highway

"You'll never have me." and pats on the back. There fantasy collides with brutal reality.

21. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Lost Highway

22. Blumes's rating of the film Lost Highway

Why didn't anyone tell me that Richard Pryor and Marilyn Manson were in this?

23. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Lost Highway

Nothing like it ever made, excpet for Muholland Drive which just takes this concept and makes it a masterpiece. But Lost Highway can't be slept on. 4.5

24. Gabriele Taddei's rating of the film Lost Highway

Really incredible movie, the eternal return of the identical at it's finest