1. Ethan Vestby's rating of the film Lost Highway

Saying it now, the mystery man's camcorder was totally a predecessor for the digital in Inland Empire.

2. Border Radio's rating of the film Lost Highway

Unsettling but then you knew that anyway.

3. jimmymarkum's rating of the film Lost Highway

When finally Fred goes back to his own house and buzzes at the intercom, it's (everytime) like the film 'goes back' to baffle me again. Just a bit... :)

4. Simon So's rating of the film Lost Highway

5. Linda's rating of the film Lost Highway

Amazing möbius strip film and crazy David Lynch aesthetics that leave you with a weird feeling after watching.

6. Dani's rating of the film Lost Highway

i just hate everything about this

7. Spurcatu's rating of the film Lost Highway

Fred turns into Pete into Fred into Pete and so on, seemingly in the most tensed moments. The sex scenes are just as straightforward, no frills, no sweet talk as in Mulholland Drive. As if the main subconscious drives of violence and sex have no hindrance and everyone acts uninhibited from the most basic and tumultuous of strife. The Mysterious Guy is like the grey eminence that plays everyone for his own pleasure.

8. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Lost Highway

9. Ember's rating of the film Lost Highway

eh, kindve a confusing masturbatory collaboration, though it is an outstanding time piece encapsulating late 90s style and music (~_~)

10. daria vas's rating of the film Lost Highway

it`s very hard to understand what`s going on for me but that`s why film became fucking masterpiece. Lynch doesn`t care about plot, i saw in this film (and in almost all other lynch movies) only human emotions, which defies logic and this is incredibly fucking awesome

11. redux's rating of the film Lost Highway

A study for Mulholland Drive, and a poor one.

12. endofdays's rating of the film Lost Highway

I like the title, reminds me of some classic film noir movies

13. Andreea's rating of the film Lost Highway

It is not my custom to go where I am not wanted.

14. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film Lost Highway

15. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film Lost Highway

The atmosphere is really effective, but it feels it's going nowhere. At least it doesn't have tiny old people coming out of a box.

16. Ana Aguiar's rating of the film Lost Highway

"I like to remember things my own way." A murder mystery that unveils in the form of memories, in which the characters merge and the story is revealed in video tapes filmed by the Mystery Man. What is real and what is imagination?

17. Basak Ceylan's rating of the film Lost Highway

Tam bir David Lynch filmi, beyin egzersizi için iyidir.

18. Sue Denim's rating of the film Lost Highway

I want to dance in a Lynch film.

19. Sagi Mendel's rating of the film Lost Highway

I love Lynch more than I love myself but this movie was hard..but genius as always.

20. pinkwargasm's rating of the film Lost Highway

Patricia Arquette ♥ ♥ ♥

21. Tiago Inácio's rating of the film Lost Highway

"I want you. You'll never have me."

22. barebeauty's rating of the film Lost Highway

Incredibly underrated it seems.

23. yuriwalker's rating of the film Lost Highway

We've met before, haven't we?

24. tired sounds's rating of the film Lost Highway