1. christian's rating of the film Lost in Lebanon

Thank you for bringing some attention to the lives and predicament of Syrian refugees in Lebanon, via the individual stories of 5 such refugees, all of whom are courageous, intelligent and very likable (unf. most of them also smoke.) This documentary has opened my eyes and I will do my best to share the challenges faced by the refugees w my local representatives and to try to help even one single refugee myself.

2. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Lost in Lebanon

ONE OF THE BEST docs I have seen dealing with Syrian refugees. The filmmakers have chosen to focus on a few individuals and how their lives are directly affected by it all. The film PERSONALIZES their struggles so we are able to relate to the overarching issues of war and refugees. The subjects are very relate-able and we are drawn into their lives and, by proxy, drawn into dealing with Syrian conflict itself.

3. thelastronaut's rating of the film Lost in Lebanon

If smiles were passports, Sheikh Abdo would be free to travel anywhere. The refugee crisis truly is, as Fritz says, a "scandal" and this film does a great job of portraying that reality.

4. between7skies's rating of the film Lost in Lebanon

Documentaries depicting the devastating impact of the Syrian conflict on peoples lives, with a profoundly engaged, empathic yet non-sentimental gaze are rare. The Scott sisters did just that, The sense of entrapment in these impossible situations created by human for fellow humans confirms one's impression, that so many countries are complicit in exacerbating the tragedy of this harrowing conflict.

5. Samuel Rioux's rating of the film Lost in Lebanon

A very informative documentary, quite harsh to watch, but certainly necessary.

6. Nan Bauer's rating of the film Lost in Lebanon

If anyone needs human faces in order to give a shit about what's going on in Syria, this film is the answer. You see the light gradually extinguish in people's eyes. And yet, they continue. The resilience and courage is inspiring and heartbreaking. Fine work by Sophia Scott and Georgia Scott.

7. Jean A. Vachon's rating of the film Lost in Lebanon

Intéressant et désespérant ! Quand mettra-t-on fin au règne criminel d'un despote?

8. Dogville59's rating of the film Lost in Lebanon

A moving documentary that presents the humanitarian crisis facing Syrian refugees in Lebanon by having us spend time with a handful of refugees. The Scott sisters also provide details of how the UN and Lebanon are poorly dealing with this crisis thus failing the refugees. It is an important film to watch to be aware of what is going on and of how some brave souls are dealing with precarious and traumatic situations.