1. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

Jonas Mekas' film is more than cinema- it is pure documentation of history and time!

2. João Miguel Queiroz's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

Masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece.

3. LibertyCapz's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

A three hour long avant-garde odyssey of two Lithuanian brothers who moved to America after the second world war and tried to reinvent themselves in the land of opportunity. The first few parts of the film where pretty interesting, as they serve kind of as documentations on late 40s America. However, in the latter parts of the film, where the film-maker realized he wanted to go avant-garde is where I fell off. Meh.

4. The Society of Malcontents's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

'If you weren’t so lost, you wouldn’t be so destined for encounters', (Tiqqun).

5. Hélène Musc's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

6. EdieEmm's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

My 1st Jonas Mekas, and I’m grateful to the reviewer who said to stick it out till Reel 3. At times, the interplay of image, word, sound was something like the cinematic version of symphonic; elements deftly caught up into arrangement. Some bits soared… But the demoralizing run time + the 1st 2 meh reels never fully got made up for. 3.5. Will try some of his others.

7. Riddle, van, stellar's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

Pure observation and preservation look no more simple. This is a film that blends smoothly the shifting feelings and emotions, through personal memories and anticipations as 'stream of consciousness.' Poetic, wondrous loss.

8. guillermo's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

Mekas always brings poetry. This film is the opposite to the Homeric Ulysses, but elaborates on the same issue. Where is home? Where can I be happy? Mekas´ answer: anywhere. You just have to look everything with new eyes. He´s lost, but finds glimples of beauty everywhere. Brief glimples. These images are fragmented, burnt, intense, dazzling, and full of Heimweh. This seems soft, but is instead postmodern epic.

9. DrFirestone's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

Beautifully poetic at times, accompanied by some strong images here and there, but the sheer length feels overwhelming at times. The narration is dealing with nostalgia, but what we see is a lively Lithuanian community, then some holiday excursions with friends - this somehow collides and contradicts each other. I spent 11 years of my life as an immigrant abroad, and believe me - it was much more lonely that this!

10. fearraigh's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

Mekas' films are at once epic and intimate, encyclopaedic and elegiac, and contain within them hidden multitudes. This is a brilliantly oneiric experience and one of the great films on immigration (and emigration too). Mekas' halting commentary only adds to the other-worldly effect. It seems both immediate and irrevocably locked in the distant past. And to top it all off, Salvador Dalí appears at one point!

11. Isabel's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

Great movie from Mr. Mekas!

12. aaptuster's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

Every scene in the documentary seems to extend the corporeality of its participants, be it the empty streets, the clueless people, the wandering author, the scene of coffin burial, the scene of people getting married, child getting baptised. All of these could be felt as if one was there, with those bodies, people in a very physical sense. Everyone should see this.

13. El Biffo's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

Lost, Lost, Lost... is how I feel trying to find words to describe the eloquence and magic of the work of Jonas Mekas. He is the Poet Laureate of Home Movies.

14. Bjanicas's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

Just found a bit of myself.

15. Adam Laurence Pitt's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

16. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

Perhaps this was everything cinema was supposed to be in the first place. A truly wise film - Mekas may have been the greatest mind of his generation.

17. Conor M's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

Smashing film, in a kind of awkward, gauche, but insightful and honest way. Hearing his halting meditations on things. Seeing 1950s New York through Lithuanian eyes. Particularly poignant his interest in all the peace demos, and in all the snow and ice.

18. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

More archival footage from Jonas Mekas, this shows the strange transition felt by those who left, or had to leave, their homeland in order to make a fresh life elsewhere. Troubles and tension crop up in between moments of appreciated freedom and beauty. As a film experience, this will test your patience at times, but the message ultimately makes it something worthy of your time.

19. Cristian Necsulescu's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

20. Eduardo Makoszay's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

those are not the best minds of my generation... I don't know which are the best minds of my generation

21. Joao Pedro Amorim's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

22. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

23. bagno's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

24. Slow Immersion's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

2.5 - I'm glad I stuck with it, after the second viewing, as the first 4 reels, especially 1-2 (devoid of anything remotely interesting and completely sterile visually), almost feeling like a student film of Mekas. I guess these ones were some of his first, so kind of understandable; but reels 5-6 were much more like the Mekas which I like, and showed his early promise and potential.Bubble gum was first bit of beauty