1. Gisèle Kérosène's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

2. EdieEmm's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

My 1st Jonas Mekas, and I’m grateful to the reviewer who said to stick it out till Reel 3. At times, the interplay of image, word, sound was something like the cinematic version of symphonic; elements deftly caught up into arrangement. Some bits soared… But the demoralizing run time + the 1st 2 meh reels never fully got made up for. 3.5. Will try some of his others.

3. Riddle, van, stellar's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

Pure observation and preservation look no more simple. This is a film that blends smoothly the shifting feelings and emotions, through personal memories and anticipations as 'stream of consciousness.' Poetic, wondrous loss.

4. DrFirestone's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

Beautifully poetic at times, accompanied by some strong images here and there, but the sheer length feels overwhelming at times. The narration is dealing with nostalgia, but what we see is a lively Lithuanian community, then some holiday excursions with friends - this somehow collides and contradicts each other. I spent 11 years of my life as an immigrant abroad, and believe me - it was much more lonely that this!

5. fearraigh's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

Mekas' films are at once epic and intimate, encyclopaedic and elegiac, and contain within them hidden multitudes. This is a brilliantly oneiric experience and one of the great films on immigration (and emigration too). Mekas' halting commentary only adds to the other-worldly effect. It seems both immediate and irrevocably locked in the distant past. And to top it all off, Salvador Dalí appears at one point!

6. Isabel's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

Great movie from Mr. Mekas!

7. aaptuster's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

Every scene in the documentary seems to extend the corporeality of its participants, be it the empty streets, the clueless people, the wandering author, the scene of coffin burial, the scene of people getting married, child getting baptised. All of these could be felt as if one was there, with those bodies, people in a very physical sense. Everyone should see this.

8. El Biffo's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

Lost, Lost, Lost... is how I feel trying to find words to describe the eloquence and magic of the work of Jonas Mekas. He is the Poet Laureate of Home Movies.

9. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

Perhaps this was everything cinema was supposed to be in the first place. A truly wise film - Mekas may have been the greatest mind of his generation.

10. Conor M's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

Smashing film, in a kind of awkward, gauche, but insightful and honest way. Hearing his halting meditations on things. Seeing 1950s New York through Lithuanian eyes. Particularly poignant his interest in all the peace demos, and in all the snow and ice.

11. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

More archival footage from Jonas Mekas, this shows the strange transition felt by those who left, or had to leave, their homeland in order to make a fresh life elsewhere. Troubles and tension crop up in between moments of appreciated freedom and beauty. As a film experience, this will test your patience at times, but the message ultimately makes it something worthy of your time.

12. Trickstian Shantih's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

13. Eduardo Makoszay's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

those are not the best minds of my generation... I don't know which are the best minds of my generation

14. Joao Pedro Amorim's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

15. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

16. bagno's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

17. Slow Immersion's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

2.5 - I'm glad I stuck with it, after the second viewing, as the first 4 reels, especially 1-2 (devoid of anything remotely interesting and completely sterile visually), almost feeling like a student film of Mekas. I guess these ones were some of his first, so kind of understandable; but reels 5-6 were much more like the Mekas which I like, and showed his early promise and potential.Bubble gum was first bit of beauty

18. Cheval Tatin's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

In 2016, migrants in Europe are talked about all the time, but never given the microphone to tell and craft their own stories. This film made me realize what it could be like to be forced to leave you own country and start a new life. Great movie.

19. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

20. La Schiff's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

bubble scene and closing scene were beautiful. (plus a tiny tim cameo!) and loved when he says something to extent of 'don't know where i'm going but i chose to be here where i am' . very powerful.

21. rian's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

all the troubles were washed away by the waters, whatever wasn't washed away by the waters, was washed by the colors of autumn.

22. ara's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

<3 jonas! what an incredibly beautiful mind and being

23. Sasha Staicu's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

24. sewslow's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

One of those films that kind of makes you feel that feeling that not many other films can.