1. Eduardo Makoszay's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

those are not the best minds of my generation... I don't know which are the best minds of my generation

2. Joao Pedro Amorim's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

3. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

4. bagno's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

5. Slow Immersion [Joe]'s rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

2.5 - I'm glad I stuck with it, after the second viewing, as the first 4 reels, especially 1-2 (devoid of anything remotely interesting and completely sterile visually), almost feeling like a student film of Mekas. I guess these ones were some of his first, so kind of understandable; but reels 5-6 were much more like the Mekas which I like, and showed his early promise and potential.Bubble gum was first bit of beauty

6. Tiphaine Tatin de Lattre's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

In 2016, migrants in Europe are talked about all the time, but never given the microphone to tell and craft their own stories. This film made me realize what it could be like to be forced to leave you own country and start a new life. Great movie.

7. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

8. La Schiff's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

bubble scene and closing scene were beautiful. (plus a tiny tim cameo!) and loved when he says something to extent of 'don't know where i'm going but i chose to be here where i am' . very powerful.

9. rian's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

all the troubles were washed away by the waters, whatever wasn't washed away by the waters, was washed by the colors of autumn.

10. ara's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

<3 jonas! what an incredibly beautiful mind and being

11. Sasha Staicu's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

12. sewslow's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

One of those films that kind of makes you feel that feeling that not many other films can.

13. Scott Barley's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

Masterpiece... Masterpiece.... Masterpiece.

14. Inês Silva's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

Nostalgic, momentaneous, poetic. Astonishly beautiful...

15. Andrei Rus's rating of the film Lost, Lost, Lost

This was one of the greatest cinematic experiences I ever had. It was amazing, comparable only to "As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty" made by Mekas and to "Diary" by David Perlov.