1. Ma*Lu*Ge*'s rating of the film Lost Persons Area

It's very difficult to metabolize this movie, it may pervaded by a struggled sense of sadness and endless restlessness: very pessimistic vision of life. A cruel and naked reality without any sense of hope or happiness (was it maybe hidden in the ending?).

2. Selma Hayek's rating of the film Lost Persons Area

actually i have tried 5 of the free ones , but i cant watch them

3. msmichel's rating of the film Lost Persons Area

A weak narrative and emotionally stunted characters sink this promising film by the mid-point. The narrative strands are arresting enough but they just never seem to go anywhere or at least far enough. 'Red Desert' it is not.

4. France Claude's rating of the film Lost Persons Area

Tess is amazing, the handgame scene in the bus and her looks dive us into remembers of our own feelings from childhood. Misunderstandings / Overunderstandings / Emotions / Dreams are perfectly played and filmed. I adopt her without hesitation. For the rest, no doubt the guy is better without a moustache. Less physical accessories, more spiritual quality :p

5. nicole Fouzas's rating of the film Lost Persons Area

I need to find this on DVD on sale in Australia if anyone has any idea?

6. Jp Diaz's rating of the film Lost Persons Area

hardly a word said, but it never mattered. this was enigmatic.

7. Peter's rating of the film Lost Persons Area

cloying and superbly atmospheric. an austere and poignant observational narrative driven by authentic performances and immersive lensing. very excited at the prospect of Strubbe's forthcoming follow-up to this film "Deep in a Dream of You". a very talented woman indeed...

8. JDGaffe's rating of the film Lost Persons Area

These characters have such implicit depth. I feel like I know them. The ending left my jaw on the floor.

9. Guillaume le Bâtard's rating of the film Lost Persons Area

painfully slow and weird, but maybe thats just the dutch being depressed, a rather interesting study if you can stand the painfully slow pace, what they heck is wrong with that kid? today they'd put her on drugs, 20 years ago she would have gotten a good spanking.

10. David D. Robbins Jr.'s rating of the film Lost Persons Area

Really gorgeous film. Truly a wonderful work. The end sorta threw me off. Didn't see that coming. But nonetheless, a rich picture.