1. Cependant's rating of the film Lost River

2. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film Lost River

3. alchimia's rating of the film Lost River

is there anything Ryan Gosling can't do?

4. Tavarna Caris Garvey's rating of the film Lost River

5. bulgrin's rating of the film Lost River

All who find this film fascinating have never seen a movie by Lynch, Refn, Noé, Corine, Buñuel, Ridley, Maddin, Jodorowsky, Aronofsky, ....

6. Ale/M's rating of the film Lost River

7. Balthaz21's rating of the film Lost River

8. FISCHER's rating of the film Lost River

On piétine allègrement dans un foisonnant ridicule, une dérisoire contrefaçon des atmosphères lynchéennes et une accumulation saumâtre de séquences inabouties, conglomérées n'importe comment. Depuis des années et avec la prolifération du tout numérique de nombreux acteurs s'imaginent des cinéastes potentiels et se lancent dans l'aventure d'un premier film, cautionné par un égo surdimensionné. www.cinefiches.com

9. emanuela's rating of the film Lost River

Ryan ha preso bene gli appunti durante i 'corsi' con Refn.

10. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Lost River

If Tim Burton had a baby with Melanie Martinez and dressed that baby with Lynch's clothes, that baby would think the same I do: what a reference mess. I can't find a way to put all of those characters and people and colors and things all together - it just doesn't look cohesive. Watering down any emotions for the aesthetics drive, this river got me really lost.

11. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Lost River

Very intriguing debut but in the final analysis it should have delved deeper, storywise and comes across as more of a tease.

12. Ozan Akinci's rating of the film Lost River

A crude and very subtle post-appocalyptic film. Beautifully shot- and have a very eerie narrative, down to the selection of the celluloid. Powerful choice of color palette- supports the narrative of the film, overall.

13. Monasteries's rating of the film Lost River

It's like Canada's #3 export Gosling has been set loose by Refn and is really trying to elicit some Malick-like cinematic mosaïc but ultimately lacks the coherence. Bonus points for Matt Smith's skinhead's conclusion.

14. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film Lost River

Ne ho letto peste e corna, invece non è per niente un disastro, anzi. Certo che Gosling ci ha messo dentro tutto il cinema che gli piace, da Lynch a Refn, e non ha l'eleganza formale che vorrebbe avere. Probabilmente perché non ha (ancora) quella maturità artistica. Forse perché non ce l'avrà mai. Perlomeno il film ha il coraggio di dare una visione particolare, poco commerciale, a volte perfino non scontata.

15. rruhe's rating of the film Lost River

Somehow reminded me of David Lynch.

16. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Lost River

Always visually arresting but it does lack structure.

17. 1001X's rating of the film Lost River

18. film_lies101's rating of the film Lost River

I enjoyed this WAY more than I thought I would, kudos Gosling.

19. Josh the Bookseller's rating of the film Lost River

Doesn't bite nearly as hard from Lynch as I was led to believe. LR is a tense, clever, nicely-shot piece of magical realism. Flawed, but super enjoyable. I'd definitely watch another Gosling-directed picture.

20. SBERB's rating of the film Lost River

c'è molto Refn nella sua visione artistica... però gli manca qualcosa, quella scintilla misteriosa che lo renderebbe un ottimo film

21. Graveyard Poet's rating of the film Lost River

Drive was a dull, empty, pretentious display of style over substance and Ryan Gosling's Lost River is also an utter waste of time.

22. bogdann's rating of the film Lost River

23. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Lost River

Ryan Gosling shows that he's a true protégé of Nicolas Winding Refn with this directorial debut. It's definitely creative, I'll give it that. Can't say I really loved it though.

24. A47's rating of the film Lost River