1. chanandre's rating of the film Louis C.K.: Chewed Up

"People from Phoenix are Phoenixians" - LOL// His theories on dick-sucking are oh so hilarious "every new dick must take something out o' you."

2. Arf's rating of the film Louis C.K.: Chewed Up

la parte sui cervi è b e l l i s s i m a

3. alchimia's rating of the film Louis C.K.: Chewed Up

“i hate deers. — i go out every morning and throw rocks at them. and i try really hard to hit them in the head with rocks.” I wish I could attach and audio file of him doing an impression of a deer.

4. mpho3's rating of the film Louis C.K.: Chewed Up

Louie CK is not my favorite comedian, but I do find his commentaries amusing. I'd seen several bits and pieces of this on youtube, so it didn't strike me the way it might if I was seeing it all as fresh material in one cohesive piece. He is a welcome presence to me in the world of comedy. 3.5 stars

5. sputnixed's rating of the film Louis C.K.: Chewed Up

favorite bits: the perks of being white, girls vs women, and how daughters are so goddamn annoying!

6. c5000's rating of the film Louis C.K.: Chewed Up

7. Nom de plume's rating of the film Louis C.K.: Chewed Up

5 stars mainly for the bit about being white.

8. DSPRKY's rating of the film Louis C.K.: Chewed Up

Louis CK is refreshingly honest about his life—and he's funny too. A nice change from the typical soulless comedians you see on TV.

9. Etienne Deveau Beaumont's rating of the film Louis C.K.: Chewed Up

Louis is by far , one of the funniest comedian out there ! This show is one of the best stand-up show i've seen in my life , been listening to it for years on my Ipod. Louis on the top of his art !

10. pivic's rating of the film Louis C.K.: Chewed Up

Quite a good stand-up show; despite the usual sterotypical stuff, the bits about children is really, really funny. I applaud how he uses arbitrary comparisons to take jokes to other levels. Still, I felt this stand-up show had its ups and downs, but it's approaching masterful levels at times.

11. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Louis C.K.: Chewed Up

Why the fuck is this special on Mubi when so many specials aren't? Come on, now. The Office Christmas Special is one of the most poignant things I have ever seen. But enough ranting, Louis C.K. definitely knows how to deliver a joke. Whether or not you find the material funny is, of course, subjective. To me, I think he's hilarious and has more skill than most comedians like Dane Cook or Daniel Tosh.

12. mfg's rating of the film Louis C.K.: Chewed Up

Louis C.K., George Carlin, Bill Hicks.

13. Felix Piñeiro's rating of the film Louis C.K.: Chewed Up

Maybe the funniest comedian today.

14. Nelson's rating of the film Louis C.K.: Chewed Up

Well, actually this is my favorite show from him. So corrosive!