1. alchimia's rating of the film Louis C.K.: Hilarious

Everytime that he talks about his children I really wish he was my father, helping me to choose which piece of french toast to eat.

2. DSPRKY's rating of the film Louis C.K.: Hilarious

It was fun to revisit this one. Louis has a youthful energy in this special that I miss.

3. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Louis C.K.: Hilarious

Was listening to this in Spotify and even better on video

4. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Louis C.K.: Hilarious

This is indeed hilarious, great pointer

5. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Louis C.K.: Hilarious

"An optimist is somebody who goes, 'Hey, maybe something nice will happen.' Why the fuck would anything nice ever happen?"

6. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Louis C.K.: Hilarious

Louis has been funnier, but this is still pretty entertaining.

7. Greg S.'s rating of the film Louis C.K.: Hilarious

Whenever I'm tempted to post a Facebook status about my phone or computer moving slow or being in traffic or anything of that sort I remind myself of Louis' theory about 'White People problems'. Louis CK is as much auteur as any filmmaker in America and his insights about this generation are as authentic and relevant as well... pretty much any other artist out there. Not really cinematic but Louis elevates the film.

8. Delano Christovel's rating of the film Louis C.K.: Hilarious

Louie's joke is better than caffeine.

9. Michel Poiccard's rating of the film Louis C.K.: Hilarious

"We have white people problems in America - that’s what we have. White people problems - do you know what that is? That’s where your life is amazing, so you just make shit up to be upset about."

10. not reconciled's rating of the film Louis C.K.: Hilarious

"... that's just me saying something terrible just because it makes me laugh that it upsets you, that's all that is. I'm not gonna fuck a kid.. I wouldn't do that.. maybe a dead kid! who are you hurting? he's dead! I'm not saying I would kill a kid and fuck him, I'm saying that if i found a dead kid in a field and it wasn't raining I might take a shot, I don't know!"

11. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Louis C.K.: Hilarious

A fairly straightforward stand-up concert film, but Louis C.K. (who also directed and edited) is easily one of the sharpest, most authentic, and funniest voices in stand-up comedy today.

12. Marcus WP's rating of the film Louis C.K.: Hilarious