1. Nytse Jam's rating of the film Love Actually

#1 guiltiest pleasure. I like getting drunk and\or on the gear and watching this shit on a semi-regular basis. this is really sad..

2. naobot's rating of the film Love Actually

3. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film Love Actually

super cheesy but can't help it, I always fall for mindless romantic movies

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Love Actually

For many a modern Christmas classic - a cute movie with likable characters (for the most part) and nice angles on how the hunt for love define us and our relationship to people. The scene stealer is the great Bill Nighy as a life-tired rock artist. It falls apart at the end with an audience friendly "Love Conquers All" sequences and the most intriguing story (the one with Laura Linney) lacks a real resolution.

5. olívia,'s rating of the film Love Actually

I will love this movie forever

6. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Love Actually

7. Walker's rating of the film Love Actually

8. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Love Actually

It's December, I have a girlfriend and I've been given an ultimatum to watch this film every festive season. It's not god awful because I get the appeal, it's an easy watch by jumping between every person it doesn't get boring and it's clever how every person is in some way connected with each other and admittedly it did give me a chuckle now and again. But the dialogue, sweet fucking jesus christ that dialogue!!!

9. Axel's rating of the film Love Actually

Horribly full of cliches, but with a good... heart.

10. Ryan327's rating of the film Love Actually

One of the worst things I’ve ever seen.

11. Dan's rating of the film Love Actually

Unless you think "love" means "sex and/or fantasy," the film's title actually is (couldn't help myself) really fucking misleading. BUT, nothing makes sense around the holidays and Richard Curtis makes me hate myself for about 2 hours because I enjoy and look forward to this every single year.

12. Ylly's rating of the film Love Actually

love actually is all around <333

13. DenoResandono's rating of the film Love Actually

To me - LOVE ACTUALLY is a love or hate experience. I loved it because it's a feel good movie, light, and quite entertaining. Every actors or actresses is very good in their roles. Especially Hugh Grant, Bill Nighy, and Liam Neeson. They succeed to steal my attention. I didn't like LOVE ACTUALLY because it's cliché, mediocre, and predictable. Maybe because their purpose to make this movie is for entertaiment. Good...

14. Trunfos's rating of the film Love Actually

6,8 every single christmas

15. SpacePirate's rating of the film Love Actually

God this thing was a fucking train wreck. Avoid, unless your signif other wants to watch. Personally I'd rather pop in The Philadelphia Story or something

16. Vincent T's rating of the film Love Actually

17. hexhunk's rating of the film Love Actually

Is it possible to give something a review less than one star? I wish.

18. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Love Actually

Even worse than I thought it would be.

19. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Love Actually

Ormai lo so a memoria, ma rimane in assoluto il mio film di Natale preferito.

20. arcondicionado's rating of the film Love Actually

i'd love to say i don't watch this every december

21. Patrick John's rating of the film Love Actually

watched this on christmas YES ON CHRISTMAS DAY

22. sabrina's rating of the film Love Actually

This movie sucks, but it also made me cry like 4 times. Lots of problematic material in regard to sexism/racism/classism/heteronormative ending or whatever but like it's a klassik cultural xmas movie in the post-ironic age, so now it's probably OK w peeps again.

23. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Love Actually

Un brutto film, con una fotografia e una regia veramente scadenti, che banalizzano tutto. L'intreccio aveva una buona base di partenza, ma ogni storia viene eccessivamente farcita di buonismo e melassa. Numerosi cliché rendono insostenibile la visione. Un completo disastro, inverosimile e incapace di creare interesse nello spettatore. Personaggi piatti e banali affossano la narrazione. Colonna sonora sfruttata male

24. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Love Actually

Still have a soft spot for this very British rom com/ festive movie

← Previous 1 3 4