1. Dan's rating of the film Love Actually

Unless you think "love" means "sex and/or fantasy," the film's title actually is (couldn't help myself) really fucking misleading. BUT, nothing makes sense around the holidays and Richard Curtis makes me hate myself for about 2 hours because I enjoy and look forward to this every single year.

2. Ylly's rating of the film Love Actually

love actually is all around <333

3. DenoResandono's rating of the film Love Actually

To me - LOVE ACTUALLY is a love or hate experience. I loved it because it's a feel good movie, light, and quite entertaining. Every actors or actresses is very good in their roles. Especially Hugh Grant, Bill Nighy, and Liam Neeson. They succeed to steal my attention. I didn't like LOVE ACTUALLY because it's cliché, mediocre, and predictable. Maybe because their purpose to make this movie is for entertaiment. Good...

4. Trunfos's rating of the film Love Actually

6,8 every single christmas

5. olívia,'s rating of the film Love Actually

christmas guilty pleasure

6. SpacePirate's rating of the film Love Actually

God this thing was a fucking train wreck. Avoid, unless your signif other wants to watch. Personally I'd rather pop in The Philadelphia Story or something

7. Vincent T's rating of the film Love Actually

8. hexhunk's rating of the film Love Actually

Is it possible to give something a review less than one star? I wish.

9. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Love Actually

Even worse than I thought it would be.

10. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Love Actually

Ormai lo so a memoria, ma rimane in assoluto il mio film di Natale preferito.

11. arcondicionado's rating of the film Love Actually

i'd love to say i don't watch this every december

12. Patrick John's rating of the film Love Actually

watched this on christmas YES ON CHRISTMAS DAY

13. sabrina's rating of the film Love Actually

This movie sucks, but it also made me cry like 4 times. Lots of problematic material in regard to sexism/racism/classism/heteronormative ending or whatever but like it's a klassik cultural xmas movie in the post-ironic age, so now it's probably OK w peeps again.

14. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Love Actually

Un brutto film, con una fotografia e una regia veramente scadenti, che banalizzano tutto. L'intreccio aveva una buona base di partenza, ma ogni storia viene eccessivamente farcita di buonismo e melassa. Numerosi cliché rendono insostenibile la visione. Un completo disastro, inverosimile e incapace di creare interesse nello spettatore. Personaggi piatti e banali affossano la narrazione. Colonna sonora sfruttata male

15. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Love Actually

Still have a soft spot for this very British rom com/ festive movie

16. Joao Domingues's rating of the film Love Actually

17. @frassivan's rating of the film Love Actually

a great cast (Bill Nighy is fantastic!) cannot save a dull, washed-out film. I didn't LOVE it ACTUALLY :)

18. Joana China's rating of the film Love Actually

19. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Love Actually

Yes of course I will watch this on Christman

20. Jossy Silva's rating of the film Love Actually

21. Shoham L's rating of the film Love Actually

I don't think Hugh Grant has ever been in a good film.

22. Minna's rating of the film Love Actually

23. Chivonne Astridge's rating of the film Love Actually

Watch this film every christmas and tear up everytime. Amazing movie about all the different forms of love.

24. آية's rating of the film Love Actually

Terrible film, I guess that's why it's so great!

← Previous 1 3 4