1. bryanvmh's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

The ending is narratively disappointing in a traditional sense, but the willingness to accept that anarchy's true victory is in persevering through failure (the conscious avoidance of a fascist logic of victory and defeat) makes it perfectly unsatisfying. One of the most beautifully photographed films I have seen, and Mariangela Melato's "room #10" is a marvel of set design.

2. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

It's not very credible or interesting as a political film, but at the very least it's a fun, flamboyant decorative melodrama. Think less of House of Tolerance by Bonello, more of Mr. Brightside by the Killers.

3. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

4. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

5. Erik F.'s rating of the film Love and Anarchy

6. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

A true LEFTIST film. And it gives the left the humanity it deserves

7. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

I think the characters of Salome, Tripolina and Tunin, this triangle of desperate love, got carved into my soul for good. They were so over-the-top yet so humane; idealistic, naïve and full of life. Three characters crisp with light in the dark times of Italian fascism; despite the tragic story you’d hope they really existed.

8. ammar's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

9. ourladyofchains's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

thank you wertmuller for my life.. a true jewel of feminist anti-fascist cinema. a baroque brothel brimming with sexual grotesquerie, clandestine anarchist organizing, assassination plots, friendship. love, and a radical representation of female subjectivity... the binarist criticism lina receives abt being anti-women truly confuses me as i can only see depth, humanity n dynamism in her women characters tbh

10. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

This might be my favorite Wertmuller film due to the humanity in the characterizations especially of Giannini that is precariously situtated amidst the political notions of chaotic disorder being plotted in a bordello against the Fascist regime.

11. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

A film yearning for the liberation of humanity. Would go well with a double screening alongside The Conformist.

12. Ghostman's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

The first film I've seen by Lina Wertmuller and it is quite the pièce de résistance. An amazing film with phenomenal performances, evoking all kinds of emotions. Its anti-fascist message will prevail through the echo of time. I can't wait to see more films by her, she is clearly a master filmmaker and I must hunt down her work. One of the best films of the 70s. I have nothing but the utmost praise.

13. Balthaz21's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

14. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

15. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

"Because you are better off losing me than finding me. Got it?"

16. ninchok's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

Equally beautiful and sentimental as the music of it.

17. C's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

When will the laziness and incompetence of film writers stop surprising me...I get literally zero relevant results when googling this movie and Taxi Driver, I mean Scorsese was recently in a doc on Wertmüller so he Knows. This happens so often, glaring women shaped holes in the history of cinema/every field. Fun to always feel like you're going crazy! Anyway, movie is good, love Salome. Moral: DIY, don't rely on men.

18. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

8.2/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2o9

19. Muraki's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

one of the best italian movies

20. thivai abhor's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

Incredible acting and great production -- a classic of anti-fascist films

21. mpho3's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

This film grows and grows and grows on you.

22. SpacePirate's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

Was not sure what to expect about this one being unfamiliar with the director. A pleasant surprise. Thanks MUBI. 4.5 stars

23. caitlin.f's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

the scene towards the end in the bathroom with tripolina & salome was everything.

24. 5000yearoldbogmummy//Rhett's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

A film of incredible generosity— beautiful, funny, thoughtful. I didn't know how much I wanted a film exactly like this. Long live anarchy!