1. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

A film yearning for the liberation of humanity. Would go well with a double screening alongside The Conformist.

2. Ghostman's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

The first film I've seen by Lina Wertmuller and it is quite the pièce de résistance. An amazing film with phenomenal performances, evoking all kinds of emotions. Its anti-fascist message will prevail through the echo of time. I can't wait to see more films by her, she is clearly a master filmmaker and I must hunt down her work. One of the best films of the 70s. I have nothing but the utmost praise.

3. Balthaz21's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

4. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

5. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

"Because you are better off losing me than finding me. Got it?"

6. ninchok's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

Equally beautiful and sentimental as the music of it.

7. C's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

When will the laziness and incompetence of film writers stop surprising me...I get literally zero relevant results when googling this movie and Taxi Driver, I mean Scorsese was recently in a doc on Wertmüller so he Knows. This happens so often, glaring women shaped holes in the history of cinema/every field. Fun to always feel like you're going crazy! Anyway, movie is good, love Salome. Moral: DIY, don't rely on men.

8. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

8.2/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2o9

9. Muraki's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

one of the best italian movies

10. thivai abhor's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

Incredible acting and great production -- a classic of anti-fascist films

11. mpho3's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

This film grows and grows and grows on you.

12. SpacePirate's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

Was not sure what to expect about this one being unfamiliar with the director. A pleasant surprise. Thanks MUBI. 4.5 stars

13. caitlin.f's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

the scene towards the end in the bathroom with tripolina & salome was everything.

14. 5000yearoldbogmummy//Rhett's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

A film of incredible generosity— beautiful, funny, thoughtful. I didn't know how much I wanted a film exactly like this. Long live anarchy!

15. David R Williams's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

Stunning. Uncompromising. Beautiful. Funny. Touching. Grotesque. Horrifying. Tragic. http://www.ejumpcut.org/archive/onlinessays/JC02folder/lovenanarchy.html

16. Katarina Freding's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

Beautiful cinematography. Full of characters you fall in love with instantly. This is going on the list of my favorites.

17. Luis Pires's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

The scenes at the whorehouse were so stylish and beautiful!

18. Matt Reddick's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

I agree with almost all the other reviews, but it still didn't get me worked up. Oh well, it happens... I did find the swearing extremely entertaining though.

19. Brian Lancaster's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

20. dAlton Anthony's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

"if you commence, make sure work--do not trifle, for they will not trifle with you--they want us for their slaves, and think nothing of murdering us in order to subject us to that wretched condition--therefore, if there is an attempt made by us, kill or be killed." -- David Walker's Appeal

21. John Briggs's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

Goddamn did this one get to me

22. EdieEmm's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

If a Ken Loach film and a Fellini film had some passionate, editing-room affair, this might be their fiery, vivacious, celluloid love child. Notable are the women - all powerful, each in their own way - and Wertmüller's radical sympathies, including a sex/sex-work positivity that no doubt challenged many of her contemporaries (feminist and otherwise!) Human & compelling (even if the brashness left me exhausted). 3.5

23. Zoe Ormonde's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

"What would happen if all women stopped their soldiers at the door during war?"

24. Alysia Urrutia's rating of the film Love and Anarchy

There's beautifully choreographed films, and then there's this one. The appositely paced montage sequences reveal Lina Wertmuller's intimate fascination for the female body. Stylized without being excessive and politicized without hitting you over the head with it.