1. Harriehhh's rating of the film Love at First Fight

Really liked this. Adèle Haenel stole the show for me as the hard-boiled yet charmingly kooky doomsayer. Definitely feel this film deserves more credit for what it does accomplish than not, because whilst it's not perfect, it's very entertaining.

2. LACN's rating of the film Love at First Fight

Film programmé au premier trimestre 2016-2017. Documents pédagogiques : http://www.transmettrelecinema.com/film/les-combattants/

3. Henk Lamers's rating of the film Love at First Fight

Final score: 8. Storyline: 8, Originality: 8, Cinematography: 7, Involvement: 7, Sound: 7, Editing: 8, Educational: 9, Title design: 7, Acting: 7, Interesting: 8, Unusual: 8, Exciting: 7, Superior: 7

4. Bart van Maaarseveen's rating of the film Love at First Fight

The film really captures love. How it starts, the tension and the inevitability. And it shows us the both confronting and subtle the essence of being, our useless ambitions and our wish to escape from all that. I just loved every second of this film.

5. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Love at First Fight

Una historia de amor adolescente. Poca creatividad. No va más allá de lo convencional.

6. Justwibi's rating of the film Love at First Fight

not really good and not really bad either. this is first film of Thomas Cailley, what is interesting in this movie. not just two lead brilliant cast, but the screenplay is very interesting with a lot of issue and element.

7. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film Love at First Fight

8. spiderliliez's rating of the film Love at First Fight

I really liked what Thomas Cailley did here. He chose the most awkward characters and found a way to make them good together in the most honest way possible. Adèle Haenel is as intense as ever, her eye expressions are the best, while Kévin Azaïs really fits his nice guy character. Their chemistry really made this work. Real and authentic. Just forget the English title and stick with the French.

9. Adriana's rating of the film Love at First Fight

A refreshing way to watch/feel love

10. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Love at First Fight

11. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Love at First Fight

I found the character of Madeleine far too intense but good to see Arnaud's positive influence on her... Much prefer the French title 'Les Combattants'

12. maddening cloud's rating of the film Love at First Fight

Keeping the humour subtle and a safe distance from tiresome cliches is always a plus in my book.

13. Violins By Night's rating of the film Love at First Fight

I laughed; I cried; I never stopped rooting for this film. An absolute joy and one of my favourite films of 2015. 4.5

14. Draughtsman Without Contract's rating of the film Love at First Fight

Really enjoyable. The final third works surprisingly well and has a pleasing slightly hallucinogenic quality. Maybe that's what happens when you eat a half cooked fox.

15. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Love at First Fight

I so wished it had been more ambitious to embrace the wilderness in a wider scale. It was thoroughly satisfying though, and it succeeded at doing what most romantic comedies fall short of: being quality entertainment cinema while still raising some pertinent serious questions. Besides, it is as charming as it can get within the genre, and it serves as a perfect public display of its young actors' promising careers.

16. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Love at First Fight

Adele Haenel’s performance was colossal and “Fighters”, despite its many charms, sinned for lacking more ambition and for not having explored the adventure a bit further.

17. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film Love at First Fight

Life and how to live it. http://theflickeringwall.blogspot.pt/2015/03/les-combattants-love-at-first-fight.html

18. Theolini's rating of the film Love at First Fight