1. Eick Hoemann's rating of the film Love Battles

Großes französisches Kino mit 2 herausragenden Hauptdarstellern, erotisch und poetisch, Stil: irgendwo zwischen Forsythe-Ballett, Gaspard Noe und Eric Rohmer. Anfangs fallen viele Worte, später nicht mehr. Es ist schön, mit zu erleben, wie die beiden Charaktere ihre Beklemmungen, Trauer und Abstoßungen nach und nach in glühende Leidenschaft verwandeln. Die Liebe ist ein Spiel, und Ernst

2. anarresti's rating of the film Love Battles

This is the best antidote to Nuit #1: Mixed Martial Love or Extreme Contact Improvisation. A happy clash of influences, from the heritage of Eric Rohmer, whose love discourse seems to be abhorred by the characters who try to find a carnal language, closer to Gaspar Noé. A kick in the nuts for millennial puritanism that dwells in clichés about the lack of originality in the expression of the ways of the libido.

3. David's rating of the film Love Battles

This is film's most faithful adaptation of Dylan's Just Like a Woman. I never imagined a love drama could remind me of Funny Games.

4. m00njaguar's rating of the film Love Battles

If that woman entered into my life, I would be terrified. Her mental torment manifesting in physical anger. But also there's something primal and sensual about her that would attract me. A uniquely expressed courtship in this film, filled with the contradictions of lust, regret, repugnance, lots of anger, the desire to dominate & to submit, As ambiguous and disturbing as dysfunctional passionate love can be.

5. filmingilman's rating of the film Love Battles

Admirable performances. Lots of energy, lots of wrestling. Almost too French.

6. Bryan Farfán's rating of the film Love Battles

erotica, sensual, brutal y hermosa francesa, una conexión perfecta entre los dos actores, su confianza y las sensaciones a través de la pantalla. bellísima!!

7. panagiotatos's rating of the film Love Battles

overanalyzing sexual emotions in a never-ending a la french dialogue and fight can be very boring.

8. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Love Battles

"Isn't it exciting going into the unknown?"

9. dmunoze's rating of the film Love Battles

10. Ankush Samant's rating of the film Love Battles

11. shalini14.utest's rating of the film Love Battles

12. Julie Maje.'s rating of the film Love Battles

there is something weirdly sculptural about this

13. Test's rating of the film Love Battles

14. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film Love Battles

15. Knickerson's rating of the film Love Battles

Great acting from our two leads however the love battles became repetitive at points. Great back and forth with the dialogue.

16. fearraigh's rating of the film Love Battles

An interesting chamber piece from Doillon. Though it looked like it might sink into the most egregious clichés of talky French cinema, the film is an interesting behavioural study of two troubled people, each superbly acted.

17. oaiaferoce's rating of the film Love Battles

Erotic... sensual... sexual... carnal... passionate... lustful... boring... retarded... shit!

18. Vinegar Factory's rating of the film Love Battles

I do believe I have found one of my favourite films of all time. An absolutely stunner of a film. Dancers. Wrestlers. Fornicators. How I love French Cinema! The 2 actors are so immeasurably brave - I loved seeing all the bruises and scrapes that covered their bodies by the end of the film. Their chemistry (and trust as actors) is palpable and commendable.

19. Sidereus's rating of the film Love Battles

Mating dance with wrestling. But done with great actors

20. Jason's rating of the film Love Battles

Absolutely one of the most remarkable collaborations I have ever witnessed between a director and a pair of actors. In fact, sort of resembles some kind of extraordinary acting workshop. This exploration of a combative eros takes something from Maurice Pialat (a nuanced exploration of dynamic interpersonal encounters, often violent (or at very least volatile)). Performance totally divorced from cliché and inhibition.

21. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Love Battles

22. Sandralodia's rating of the film Love Battles

A pesar de ser desgastadora, creo que era el objetivo del director, sentir ese agotamiento que en algunas relaciones no es físico y que cuando se explora en este sentido, quizás afloran, más que otros sentimientos, sensaciones desgarradoras.

23. Absentia's rating of the film Love Battles

Erotic, sensual, sexual, carnal, passional, lustful, psychologic, bodily, loving...wow! That's incredible work!

24. L'immoralistee's rating of the film Love Battles