1. MisterColo93's rating of the film Love Exposure

4/5 Very good movie but not exactly my style.

2. jonijtr's rating of the film Love Exposure

either you love it or hate it, i can't fathom if someone doesn't get fascinated by this film, holy amazeballs all around, the distinction between orchestral and rock backtrack blends as this film's craziness and it's beauty

3. Harriehhh's rating of the film Love Exposure

Probably the most // quotable movie ever. // It's snowing on Mt. Fuji.

4. mávros skýlos's rating of the film Love Exposure

5. lina maj's rating of the film Love Exposure

6. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Love Exposure

7. Luca Angelini's rating of the film Love Exposure

8. FISCHER's rating of the film Love Exposure

Une œuvre curieuse et séduisante, avec de fascinantes ruptures de ton et de narration, au scénario follement tarabiscoté, parsemée d'étonnantes incongruités et traversée par des acteurs souvent épatants, apparemment convaincus de leurs rôles, bien au-delà du délire et de la perplexité qui se dégagent de l'ensemble... www.cinefiches.com

9. Anthony De Luca's rating of the film Love Exposure

Would have been better shot on film...

10. Paul Mallinson's rating of the film Love Exposure

A quite brilliant film. Absorbing, arousing and really quite weird. The story and characters are so good that you won't notice the running time.

11. lidiishere's rating of the film Love Exposure

why the h I waste almost 4 hours watching this absurd film? well, Nissy's there

12. Fabiha's rating of the film Love Exposure

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

13. Mert Kaya's rating of the film Love Exposure

this movie is one of the best modernist way of describing old time stories. too hard for me to count what it includes. only minus: cinematography feels weak in some parts. 9.5/10

14. ermete polpette's rating of the film Love Exposure

15. Michael Diers's rating of the film Love Exposure

Fast 240 Minuten eine Ode an die Liebe und an die Gewalt. Sion Sono ist meine persönliche Entdeckung des Jahres 2017!

16. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Love Exposure

17. Dan BW's rating of the film Love Exposure

This is really astonishingly great, fastest four hours of my life and very affecting.

18. kowalski's rating of the film Love Exposure

absolute asiatische spitzenklasse

19. Sarah's rating of the film Love Exposure

I don't understand why people love this film so much.

20. Odradek's rating of the film Love Exposure

Die etwas andere Liebesgeschichte! Sion Sonos abgedrehtes Epos über Liebe, Sexualität und Religion representiert das freche, moderne japanische Kino wie kaum ein anderer Film. Must see.

21. thomatich's rating of the film Love Exposure

Wunderschöner Liebesfilm!

22. kidbrother's rating of the film Love Exposure

This movie was a true rollercoaster for me. Parts I thought absolutely brilliant seamlessly dissolved into parts were i was cringing away from the screen. Still I kept going until the end. What a banal, interesting, revolting, beautiful, impossible movie. Definitely something to rewatch!

23. PeaceMaker93's rating of the film Love Exposure

Love Exposure is one the craziest movies, I ever watched, but every of it's nearly 240 minutes worth it. I actually don't know how to convince somebody to watch it, because I don't how to descripe this bizarre masterpiece. If you got 4 hours left, spend the time on this one! 4,5/5

24. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Love Exposure

It's super long but you will be happy you made it

← Previous 1 3 4 5