1. camille demers-lambert's rating of the film Love Is All You Need

2. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Love Is All You Need

Watched this after a gushing review by Mark Kermode. Great rom com with populated by real people with real problems. Pierce Brosnan is actually good! I find it interesting that Suzanne Bier moved on from this to make spy romp The Night Manager....

3. Pavel Dumitrescu's rating of the film Love Is All You Need

4. riraru's rating of the film Love Is All You Need

Vorsehbar und leicht seicht, aber ideal für eine lange Zugreise – man kann sich so schön reinlegen in den Film. Ein ziemlich guter dieses Genres, das nun aber wirklich langsam mal zur Seite gelegt werden kann.

5. Hati Le's rating of the film Love Is All You Need

A cheesy, yet enjoyable watch.

6. Catherine Krummey's rating of the film Love Is All You Need

This is pretty much the non-musical foreign version of Mamma Mia, but I still found it to be quite enjoyable.

7. Siavash Aliparast's rating of the film Love Is All You Need

It's so refreshing to see a romantic comedy that doesn't take place in fairy tale land.

8. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Love Is All You Need

This film was only able to impress through its beautiful southern Italian landscapes. Full Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/02/love-is-all-you-need-2012.html

9. amicinema's rating of the film Love Is All You Need

I nostri commenti qui: http://www.amicinema.it/2012/12/love-is-all-you-need/

10. msmichel's rating of the film Love Is All You Need

Bier makes an abrupt 360 here and visits the world of romantic comedy, where she got her start some 20 years ago, and creates an enjoyable summer date film. Would be easy to take potshots at this one with its convenient and familiar script but...its just so enjoyable. Dyrholm is great here as is Brosnan who is just plain yummy (sorry). Wonderful Palermo set wedding film that offers nothing new but did it have to?

11. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film Love Is All You Need

12. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Love Is All You Need

Danish romcom - Far too sweet for my liking...

13. jimmymarkum's rating of the film Love Is All You Need

I cannot believe I read this could be the return of The Dogma: was it a joke? True, there is a wedding, already found in Dogma features of the past. But there is actually a soundtrack! With mandolino-music! And with Dino and his 'That's Amore'! And there's this Hollywood actor (although that would not defeat the strict Dogma rules, I think) you know, the 'worst actor in a supporting role' in Mamma Mia, that one!!!!

14. Rugpjute's rating of the film Love Is All You Need

15. Robert Regan's rating of the film Love Is All You Need

"Scusa me, but you see, back in old Napoli, that's amore!"

16. naive3's rating of the film Love Is All You Need

Although everyone seems to dislike this one, I think it was wonderful. It quite helps you out of a bad mood, or relax and sit back after a hectic day. Which I think movies should be able to do every once in a while. It was a bit too sweet and lovey-dovey maybe, but I thought it was cute.

17. Sancar Seckiner's rating of the film Love Is All You Need

18. Vaida Kazlauskaitė's rating of the film Love Is All You Need

Is Bier on holiday or something? The film has nothing to say, goes by the surface all of the time and is neither a comedy, nor a drama, nor a mix of both of them. found nothing compelling in it whatsoever